1- Reality

Moon dust in your lungs,

Stars in your eyes,

You're a child of the Cosmos,

Ruler of the skies

"REALLY?" SKYLER ASKS HER PARENTS, HER EYEBROWS RAISED.

"You were honestly planning to put that on my gravestone, if Eir hadn't saved me in time?" She asks, putting her fork down to her plate. The last three weeks, Skyler'd been bed-bound. Her nurse, the royal nurse, Eir, had taken good care of her. But eventually, Skyler had grown a little restless, so, she'd been moved from Asgard to Avengers Tower.

"Yes, Sky, we were planning what we had to put on your gravestone. This was the best we'd come up with." Jane answers, frowning. Skyler smirks at her mother.

"Mom, if I'd died, I would've wanted my gravestone to say: 'Don't forget me, yet, don't grieve about me.' I wouldn't want it to be gloomy and dead-like. I would've wanted it to be cheerful, so that's how people would remember me, a little, cheerful trickster. Not that I was exactly planning to die." Skyler says, as she takes another bite from her lasagne.

"Sky, we didn't really have the chance to ask you. You were kind of in a coma, for the first three days." Thor growls, not really happy that his daughter takes it all so lightly. Skyler frowns as she reads her father's thoughts.

"I'm not taking this too 'lightly', dad, I'm just trying to be optimistic. Because, once I'm back at Hogwarts, I'm going straight to Dumbledore's office, and ask him how I can localise Urikson or Voldemort. I'm going to kill both of them, slowly and painfully, in every way I know they'll fear." Skyler adds darkly.

"Stop right there, Spooky. You really are going too far. Only your uncle can use that sentence!" Natasha laughs. Skyler shakes her head.

"No, only Loki can say 'that's my bargain, you mewling quim', I can quote him as much as I want about anything else." Skyler says, as she mimics Loki's voice.

"Language, Skyler!" Jane gasps as she hears the insults leaving her daughters lips. "I knew the Cow had a bad influence on you."

"I'm not a cow!" Loki grunts, as he walks in with Tony Stark and Clint Barton. Loki's looking a bit dreary, but no one can actually blame him. He's mourning for his sons...

Tony's holding a small box and Clint holds a paper bag.

"Stark, what did I say about gifts every time you come to visit?" Jane groans.

"Let them spoil me, mom, I like it." Skyler says, licking her lips and rubbing her hands together.

"See, Foster? She doesn't mind." Tony objects, pointing at the girl in the hospital bed.

"But I do! I won't let you spoil my daughter by you, just because she's in a hospital bed. Especially not when you two do it every time you come... which is – let me think – every day!" Jane exclaims, folding her arms to her chest.

"Please, love, calm down a little. I'm sure it won't take that long anymore, for Skyler's wounds are almost healed." Thor says, trying to calm his wife. Jane scoffs, tolerating Tony and Clint to give Skyler whatever they got for her.

"Well, actually, Jane, they didn't really buy anything. They just... took the mail and wrapped it in." Sam Wilson tells her with a smirk, as he and Steve enter the room as well.

"Alright! To many people! My daughter needs her rest – and my wife could use some too..." Thor says, as he and Jane rise from their seats. The God of Thunder guides his wife out of the room, as Natasha follows them.

Over the last few weeks, Jane and Natasha had actually come really close to each other. Skyler is amazed by how fast the two women had got to know each other that well.

When her mother is out of reach – by ear and sight – Skyler looks at Tony. "What have you gotten for me?"

"Open up. I didn't read it yet, but I'm pretty sure you know what it is." Tony answers, giving her the box. It's flat, and Skyler has absolutely no idea what she should expect of it.

Curiosity takes the best of her, and Skyler attacks the wrapping paper. An envelope appears. A purple seal. The green ink.

"Hogwarts!" Skyler exclaims happily. She is able to go back. Supressing the urge to jump up from her bed and dance of happiness, Skyler looks at the small paper bag in the hands of Clint Barton.

"This better be good, for nothing is able to compete with Hogwarts." Skyler growls, as she takes the bag from Clint's hands. Again, a letter appears. It is still sealed.

"Well? Read it! We've been dying to know what it could be about." Steve pushes, tapping his feet on the floor, his patience fading. Skyler holds her hands up as sign of surrender.

"Okay, old man. Calm down." She says, sighing. Skyler opens the letter, again, curious. When she recognises the handwriting, she immediately starts to read it.

"Dear Ms. Foster, I'd like to invite you, your uncle and your father, to be a part of The Order of The Phoenix. This is a resistance against Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters. Please, if you receive this, give Thor and Loki these two notes beneath. Look at the address, and don't tell anyone. I'd hope to see you soon at:

Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place, London

- Albus Dumbledore"

Skyler smirks.

"Loki get dad. We're going on a trip."

_____

We're off! We're off people, and I'm still truly sorry about my cliffhanger ... or actually, I'm not. *smirks smugly*