9- The Family With Issues

"Skyler!" Jane Foster -Odinson exclaims. Skyler runs into her mother's arms.

"I've missed you, so much..." Skyler whispers against her mother's chest, whilst being hugged.

"I missed you too, dear. More than you can ever imagine. But, I've someone for you to meet." Jane says, letting her daughter go.

"Yeah, I really want to meet my little... what is it?" Skyler asks, lightly emotional. Jane walks over to Frigga, who appears to hold a baby.

"Sky, this is your little brother, Tobias Anthony Thorson - Foster." She tells her daughter. Skyler walks to her mother and grandmother, looking at the little toddler in their arms.

"Hey, little brother... I'm Skyler... your... uhm, sister." She says awkwardly, getting a 'Gaga, booboo, gaga' in return. Skyler looks up, her eyes narrowed.

"He doesn't really understand me, I believe." She says sarcastically, causing the whole room to laugh. The door opens again and a guard comes in.

"Your Majesties, he's here." Is all he says, before walking outside again. The entire group looks at Odin.

"Get a seat, all of you. Skyler, I don't know, maybe you want to wait until we announce that you'e here or something?" He asks.

"Can I make the same entrance as I did with you lot?" She asks, her eyes sparkling.

"I think that's exactly what he needs." Fandral tells her, with a devilish grin. 'Of course the guy would like it to scare Loki. He's the one Loki used to pull tricks on.' Skyler thinks. Instead of saying that Fandral should try to scare Loki himself, she just nods and walks to the window.

"I think a raven would be nicer." She mumbles, as she transforms into a fruit fly, sitting on the window frame. Silence hits the room as Loki walks in, chained and muzzled. Skyler's hear aches, but she doesn't move the slightest. Loki looks confused, smug and full of hatred at the same time.

"Why am I here? Do all of you want to gloat me, one more time?" He asks carelessly.

"You still don't see the gravity of your crimes?" Odin barks, his face cold.

"I went down to Midgard, because it suddenly enlightened me why you lot never seemed to like me at all. I went down to Midgard to prove you all that I was worthy of the title that has been given me." Loki explains, his tone as carelessly as ever. 

"We kept the truth from you so that you'd never feel different... you are our son Loki, and we your family." Frigga pleads, her voice on the edge of breaking.

"If I'm going for that axe, than for mercy's sake, just swing it." He says, sounding a little more emotional and hurt this time.

"You won't die, son. Not today." Odin tells him, opening the black suitcase Skyler gave him.

"We've looked through the evidence. It appears that you weren't fully guilty, and thus, it would be unnecessary to execute you." He explains.

"What evidence, from who? Thor and his fashionably friends all hated and disgusted me, after all." Loki snaps. This is Skyler's clue. She transforms into a beautiful lioness. She approaches Loki without a sound, for he still didn't notice her.

"From her." Odin says when Skyler's behind Loki. Loki turns around and Skyler lets out a playful roar. Loki jumps back, scared to hell. The entire room laughs again and green smoke surrounds the lioness that is Skyler. She transforms back to herself and looks Loki in the eyes with a smug grin on her face.

"I think I deserve a 'thank you'." She jokes.

"Loki Odinson, hereby, I pardon you from your crimes," Odin starts, while Loki is still in too much shock to understand what's happening, "but you'll be grounded for one more year. No trips to Midgard, no visits to the city. You stay on the palace grounds, with the restored title as Prince of Asgard."

"Alright, what in the name of the Norns did just happen?" Loki asks completely confused.

"You're not going to die, uncle, and in one year, you are allowed to go wherever you want to." Skyler explains, "And now, I want a hug."

________

Awhh, I like the happy, troublesome family. <3