28- Trust In Hogwarts

"So, tell us, Sky? How did you put your name in?" Theo asks enthusiastically, as Pansy, Blaise and Draco also listen carefully.

"I didn't." Skyler replies shortly.

"But, how is it that you participate in the Tournament?" Blaise asks suddenly. Skyler's slightly surprised to hear his voice, without the sarcastic or hateful undertone. She raises an eyebrow to him.

"So, speaking to me again?" Skyler says sharply. Blaise cringes of her tone.

"Well, yeah... actually, I want to say I'm sorry – or, I'm just curious and worried for you. Your choice to believe what's the truth. Now, answer the question." Blaise snaps.

"Someone wants me and my entire bloodline dead." Skyler breathes out.

"Your entire bloodline? I thought you were adopted?" Theo comments. Skyler and Draco both tense up and lock eyes. 'You aren't... are you?' Draco thinks towards her. 'I don't really think I can chat myself out of this. Not this time.' Skyler answers.

"Uhm, hello? Earth to Skyler and Draco... STOP STARING AT EACH OTHERS FACE, LOVEBIRDS!" Theo exclaims, making most of the students, even from across the Hall, to look at them. Skyler and Draco both glare at him. Skyler inhales deeply.

"Well, I may or may not have been completely honest at the adopted part..." She mumbles, looking at her plate.

"What do you mean?" Pansy demands to know. Again, Skyler inhales deeply.

"Okay, you all need to promise me, that, whatever happens, you'll never tell anyone anything about what I'm about to tell you. I don't care if Voldemort himself tortures you, you're going to keep your mouths shut, or I'll make sure they'll shut forever." Skyler threatens darkly. Pansy, Blaise and Theo gulp. Draco doesn't, for he has already had this part.

"Promised. We won't tell a thing." Blaise confirms.

"I'm not who you think I am. My name isn't Skyler Foster, like I told you." Skyler starts, but Pansy interrupts her with a soft shriek.

"Who are you if you aren't Skyler?" She whispers. At that, Skyler starts to chuckle.

"My name is Princess Skyler Johanna Thordottír – Foster of The Nine Realms, Heir to the Throne of Asgard and Thor's Firstborn." Skyler whispers, before looking at Draco. The faces of their friends are priceless, and both of them burst out laughing.

"You knew?" Theo exclaims on a high-pitched tone, only causing Skyler and Draco to laugh harder.

"So, you're going to tell us, that Thor is your father... which makes..." Blaise's face pales visibly.

"That I'm Loki's niece as well." Skyler finishes. "Why else would you guys think Dumbledore gives me the right to get off to New York?"

"So, again, how long did Draco know?" Pansy asks.

"Eh, for about a year from now, I guess." Draco answers, "But, back to the main subject, there's time for questions later, Skyler who put your name in the Goblet of Fire?"

Skyler tells her friends everything that has happened on Asgard, including telling about Einar Urikson. She leaves the part of her mother and Tobias out. Even Draco didn't know about the existence of her brother.

"So, you did kind of told me the truth last night." Pansy says surprised.

"I do that a lot, yet people always seem surprised." Skyler shrugs.

∞∞∞

Time passes, and the more time Skyler spends with her Slytherin friends, the more she starts to regret the fact that she didn't before. Even though she appreciates her house members more, she always practises with Cedric. They're kind of a team. They work together, and they share every detail about every spell. Skyler even manages to teach Cedric a healing spell from her Asgardian spell book. The First Task is near and Skyler tries everything she can to be able to win this Tournament.