"We need you."

I walked over to her and hugged her from behind. She hugged me back and I could feel my arm become wet from her tears. Her chest moved up and down as she cried. We pulled away and she got back to the radio.

"This is Raven Reyes. Can anyone hear me?"

"This is a restricted channel. Please identify yourself." A voice came from the radio.

We all ran over to Raven and the radio. I bent down next to her so I could hear the radio.

"This is Raven Reyes. I'm from MECCA station and I'm transmitting from the ground. The 100 are alive. Please, you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin. Dr. Abby Griffin now!"

"Raven, are you there?" A woman's voice came through the radio.

Clarke's face lit up. I moved out of the way and she spoke through the radio.

"Mom? Mom it's me." Clarke said through the radio.

"Clarke?"

"Mom, I need your help. One of our people was stabbed by a grounder." She said to her mom.

"Clarke, this is the Chancellor. Are you saying there's survivors on the ground?" He asked her.

"Yes, the Earth is survivable. We're not alone. Mom, he's dying. The knife's still in his chest." She said, looking at Finn.

"Clarke, is my son with you?" The Chancellor asked.

Wells's face popped into my mind. I felt a couple of tears fall down my face. Wells didn't deserve to die. He was a good guy. Clarke's face fell when she thought about Wells. Even though they weren't one the best terms, Wells meant a lot to her.

"I'm so sorry. Wells is.... Wells is dead."

She walked over to Finn and waited for her mom's instructions. Raven and I went over next to Finn.

"I'll walk you through it step by step."

Abby said something else, but it was staticky. Clarke asked her to repeat what she said, but there was a jerk on the drop ship, which caused everyone to scream.

"Raven, what's wrong?" I asked.

"It's not the radio, it's the storm!" She said.

Octavia walked inside the drop ship, soaking wet, with two bottles in her hand. She walked over to Clarke and handed them to her. She took them and opened them. She smelled it and pulled away quickly.

"Monty's moonshine?" She asked.

"Sure no germ could survive it." Octavia said.

There was another big clap of thunder outside, which shook the drop ship.

"The storm's getting worse. Lauryn, close the doors." Clarke said.

"We still have people out there."

"Jasper and Monty aren't back yet." Ariana said.

"Yeah, neither is Bellamy." I muttered.

"It's alright. They'll find somewhere to ride it out." Clarke said.

Raven pushed her way through the crowd and walked over to Clarke, who stood up quickly.

"One needle and some wire for stitching."

"Great." Clarke said.

As if on cue, Bellamy walked in and two of his bitches behind him were carrying the grounder that kidnapped Octavia. He was blindfolded and had blood on his forehead.