He's All I Have

Elena's P.O.V.

"CLARKE! WE NEED CLARKE!"

My screams were heard through the whole forest. We reached camp, and the 100 were running full speed towards us. Bellamy and Jasper carried Finn inside camp and everyone gasped. I held my hands up to my face and cried into them as Octavia tried to comfort me. Finn was unconscious and was getting paler and paler by the minute. I saw Clarke run out of the drop ship and pushed her way through the mob of teenagers. She saw Finn and all the blood drained from her face.

"Finn." She said as she ran to him.

She looked at me and I could tell she wasn't trying to cry. Raven pushed her way through the crowd and she started crying too. She walked over to me and hugged me tightly. Clarke led Bellamy and Jasper to take Finn inside the drop ship. There was a big clap of thunder as I followed them inside the drop ship. They put Finn down on a cot. Bellamy was talking to his bitches, and then they walked out of the drop ship with weapons in their hands. What the hell was he doing? That doesn't matter right now. Finn needs me, and I sure as hell need him.

"Can you save him?" I asked Clarke.

"I promise I will." She assured me.

I nodded and looked over at Raven. She was working on the radio as fast as she could.

"Elena!"

I spun around quickly and saw Octavia running over to me.

"What's wrong?" I immediately asked.

"Bellamy's going after the grounder who kidnapped me."

I looked outside and saw it was starting to rain outside. As much as I wanted to go after him, I couldn't.

"No offense, but your brother's a dumbass." I said.

"None taken. We can't let him hurt that grounder."

I gave her a confused look. I sure wasn't expecting that.

"Why not?"

"Because he saved my life. You have to believe me. Please don't let Bellamy hurt him." She begged.

As much as I think the grounders should pay, Octavia had a point. If Bellamy brings back that grounder, it will just raise hell between us and the grounders. Also, Octavia is my best friend. I'm not going to let her stand alone.

"Don't worry. I'll help you.

--------------------

It's been about three hours since Bellamy left camp. Clarke's doing her best to keep Finn alive. Raven fixed the radio and is trying to contact the Ark. It was pouring outside, which made me more nervous for Bellamy. I didn't leave Finn's side once. I didn't want him dying on me.

"This is Raven Reyes. Calling Ark Station. Can anyone hear me?" Raven was saying through the radio.

"You sure you have the right frequency?" Lauryn asked her.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Raven snapped at her.

"Raven, you can do this." Clarke assured her.

Raven seemed to calm down and got back to the radio. Clarke walked over to Finn and I.

"Anything happen?" She asked.

"Nope. Still unconscious and breathing." I said.

"Good, we don't want him to stop breathing." She smiled.

"Ark station, please come in. I'm on the grounder with the 100." Raven said through the radio.

She looked over at Finn and her face fell.