Welcome Home Raven

Elena's P.O.V.

The next day came along so quick. I don't even remember falling asleep. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked over to see if Octavia was still asleep, but she wasn't there. She must be outside with the others. I ran my fingers through my hair and slipped my boots on. I walked outside and saw everyone doing the usual, working. It's different because I don't hear Murphy yelling at everyone, just calm, silent workers. I also noticed that I didn't see anyone I knew. No Finn, Bellamy, Octavia, or Clarke. I'm sure Jasper and Monty are inside the drop ship. I walked over to Jones, who was working on the wall.

"Where is everyone?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I haven't seemed them since last night."

Now I'm worried. If Jones hasn't seen them, then they obviously aren't here. I grabbed a knife and slipped through the wall. I looked around to make sure I didn't see anything that could kill me; for example, grounders. I saw a pair of footprints in the dirt. I could automatically tell that they were Finn's. I ran along as I followed the tracks. I ran for a while until I heard voices. I automatically recognized Clarke's, but the second voice.... Is that who I think it is?

"Earth?" I smiled as soon as I heard her voice.

Raven. God, I missed her.

I ran out of the bushes and I saw her get out of the drop ship. She had blood on her head from the landing and was walking around in circles, taking in the feeling of being on Earth. She laughed as she closed her eyes and let the sun hit her face.

"Raven?"

She stopped and turned towards me and she smiled brightly.

"Elena!"

I ran as fast I could and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back and I laughed happily as I hugged her. Clarke smiled as she saw us hug. I missed Raven so much.

"Raven!"

We pulled away, and I saw Finn standing in front of us. Her face lit up and she smiled. I smiled as I saw her run to him. She grabbed his face and made their foreheads touch. She smiled as she looked at the both of us.

"I knew you guys couldn't be dead." She said, turning back and forth to look at us.

"You're bleeding." Finn said to her.

"I don't care."

She leaned up and kissed Finn. I smiled as I saw the reunion between Finn and Raven. All I've seen is those two lovebirds as I grew up, so I'm happy for them. I looked over at Clarke and saw she had a jealous, upset look on her face. I automatically knew that something had happened between her and Finn. I felt the smile disappear on my face as I walked over to stand next to Clarke. I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Are you ok?" I whispered.

"I'll tell you later." She said, as Finn and Raven pulled apart.

Finn looked over at us and saw Clarke's face. I sent him a questioning look, but he turned away quickly, trying not to make Raven suspicious.

"How did you get here?" He asked her.

"I built that drop ship from scrap." She said, smiling at him.

"You built that from scrap?" He asked, finding it hard to believe.

"I kinda rebuilt it; it just needed some parts and some love."

"You're insane."

"I'd do worse things for you."

At this point, Clarke couldn't look at anyone. She had her head down and I placed my hand on her shoulder. Raven started getting dizzy, so Finn set her down on a rock. He took off his jacket and gave it to Raven. Clarke started to get something from her bag and Finn ran over to us. She handed him a cloth and he saw how upset she was.