I'm In Love With You, But So Is He.

Elena's P.O.V.

"Bring him to the drop ship now!" I yelled to Conner and Derek.

They ran over to him and picked him up from underneath his shoulders. Everyone made a path for them and I followed Conner and Derek closely. We walked back into camp, and I heard shocked gasps when they saw Murphy. I held the red curtain we had over the drop ship entrance, and they brought him inside. They practically threw him against the wall, and I walked over to Derek and shoved him.

"What the hell? Be the fuck careful!" I yelled at him.

"I don't have to listen to you." He sneered at him.

"Yes you do. With Bellamy and Clarke gone, she's in charge." Octavia said. Wait. Since Bellamy and Clarke are co-leaders, that means I'm practically second in command? Sweet!

"Give me a couple of minutes alone with him." I said.

Octavia nodded her head, and she started to walk out, but then stopped when she noticed the guys weren't following. I walked over to Conner and glared at him.

"Get out of the damn drop ship or I'll get you out myself." I threatened, and he knew that I didn't mean getting him out of the drop ship.

"Let's go, Conner." Derek said to him, and I noticed that all of the other guys were gone too. I smirked as I watched them follow Octavia out of the drop ship.

I turned back towards Murphy, and I felt guilt rush over me. He had cuts and bruises all over his face. His face was all bloody and you could barely see his lips or eyes. His hair was messy, and his clothes were torn very badly. I looked down at his hands, which he was holding close to him, and noticed that there was only blood where his fingernails were supposed to be. He was shaking really badly, and it only made me feel worse. I should've brought him back to camp when we met that day. I should've convinced Bellamy to let him back into camp. If I would've done that, he wouldn't be like this right now.

"What happened to you?" I asked him, walking over to him and bending in front of him.

"The grounders caught me." He said, but it was very quiet. He could barely speak.

"How long were you with them?" I asked him.

"They tortured me for three days. I don't know how long I was in there before I got out." He said.

"Elena, get away from him!"

I turned around, and saw Bellamy, Clarke, Finn, and some of Bellamy's men walk into the drop ship. Bellamy grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him as if Murphy was going to hurt me. I knew he wouldn't hurt me, but I don't know about the others. I placed my hand on the handle of my knife just in case.

"We caught him sneaking his way back into camp." Conner said, and that was bullshit.

"I wasn't sneaking. I was running from the grounders." Murphy could barely say. Bellamy scoffed and glanced over at Conner and Derek.

"Did anyone see any grounders?" Bellamy asked.

Conner and Derek shook their heads, and I sighed. How could they not believe Murphy? Do they think he just tore his fingernails off for the fun of it? Murphy glanced up at me, and I couldn't hide the guilt on my face.

"Well in that case." Bellamy said, getting his gun ready and pointed it at Murphy. Finn and I quickly stepped in front of him.

"No!" I said.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Are you crazy?" Finn asked him.

"We were clear on what would happen if he came back!" Bellamy argued with us.