A/N

Hey guys. It's me, and yes, I'm alive!

I just wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten you guys, and I do not plan on deleting this story any time soon.

The reason I am writing you this author's note is because I am going to be putting this story on hold for a little while. I know I should've written this sooner, and I apologize for not doing so.

Right now, I only have time to focus on one story for a while because I have a lot of things going on in my life. The story I'm mainly focusing on right now is Cloud 9, which is my John Murphy Fanfiction. If you guys haven't read it, I would really appreciate it if you guys would check it out!

I really hope you guys understand why I'm doing this, but this story is far from over. It's just taking a break for a little bit. If you have any questions for me about anything, feel free to message me.

Also, I have made a list of stories that I plan to write in the future, which are in my bio! You guys can check those out if you want, and you can message me any questions about any of those too!

I really hope you guys understand why I'm doing this, and I appreciate all of the love this story has gotten. I never thought so many of you would love this story. I love you all, and remember that this story will be back.

May we meet again.