Not So Much Of A Rescue Party

Elena's P.O.V.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"You've asked me over a hundred times. I'm fine." Finn told me.

Its been a while since I punched Bellamy in the face. Everyone was kinda of scared of me right now except Finn, Clarke, and Wells. I haven't talked to Octavia yet. She has been with Bellamy ever since she got back. Finn said she got bit by a giant snake thing in the river while she went swimming. Wait.... does she even know how to swim?

We were walking back to the dropship and as soon as we walked in, Clarke came walking over to Finn.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked him.

"I'm not going anywhere, and neither should any of you. That spear was thrown from pin point accuracy from 300 feet." Finn said.

"You're going for Jasper?" I asked.

"So what, we're just going to let Jasper die?" Monty (Jasper's best friend) said.

"That's not going to happen." Clarke said.

"I'll go." I said.

"No." Finn said.

"Yes. Clarke lets go." I said.

I started to walk out, but she stood in front of Finn with a look of disgust on her face.

"Spacewalker? What a joke. You think you're such an adventurer, but really you're such a coward."

She walked away from him and right past me. Wells followed her and Finn turned around and looked at me. He sighed.

"Be careful."

I walked over and hugged him. He hugged me back and I ran after Clarke and Wells. I stood by Clarke and Wells was on the other side of her, but then I noticed, we walked right past the entrance. Where are we going? I looked in front of me, and I saw that we were walking towards..... Bellamy.

Shit.

"You could've been killed." He was saying to Octavia as he bandaged up her leg.

"She would've been if Jasper hadn't saved her." Clarke said as him and his bitches, who were body guarding him, all focused their attention on us.

"You guys leaving? I'm coming too." Octavia said.

"No. No way. Not again." Bellamy said.

Octavia opened her mouth to argue, but Clarke beat her to it.

"He's right. You're leg is going to slow us down. I'm here for you." Clarke said to Bellamy.

Excuse me?

"Clarke, what are you doing?" Wells asked.

"I hear you have a gun." She said, completely ignoring Wells.

He pulled up his shirt and showed her his gun. Why couldn't we have just asked one of his bitches?

"Good. Follow me." Clarke said.

"And why would I do that?" He asked.

I laughed slightly and walked over to him. He looked down at me and moved away a little bit. Is this guy scared of me now?

"Because you want them to follow you. And right now, they're thinking only one of us is scared." I said.

He looked at me again and then looked at Murphy. Clarke and Wells stood in front of me.

"Go on. We'll catch up. We've already wasted enough time."

They nodded their heads and walked away. I turned back to Bellamy.