You're A Monster

Elena's P.O.V.

"Bring out the girl, Bellamy!"

That was Murphy. Clarke, Finn, Bellamy, and I brought her into a tent to talk to her so she could explain herself. After we cut him down, Murphy became enraged. The number one thing he wanted to do right now was kill Charlotte, but I'm not letting that happen, even though I helped save his life.

"Why Charlotte?" Bellamy asked.

"Because I was just trying to slay my demons like you told me!" She said to him.

I sighed. She took Bellamy's advice the wrong way.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke demanded.

Clarke was even worse than before. I honestly think she was worse than Murphy. She wasn't going to let this situation slide.

"She misunderstood me. That's not what I meant." Bellamy said to her.

Charlotte seemed really scared.

"Bring her out, Bellamy!" Murphy yelled from outside.

Charlotte turned towards me quickly.

"Please don't let them hurt me!" She begged me, tears forming in her eyes.

"He won't lay a finger on you." I assured her.

"If you guys have any ideas, speak up now." Bellamy said to Finn and Clarke.

Finn kept his head down and Clarke kept pacing back and forth. I threw my hands up.

"Now you guys keep quiet!"

"Those are his boys out there!" Finn said to me.

"This is not my fault! If she'd listen to me, those idiots would still be building the wall!" He said, directing that towards Clarke.

"You want to build a society, princess? Let's build a society! Bring the girl out!" Murphy yelled.

Charlotte scooted closer to me.

"Please." She begged us.

Bellamy walked over and bent down towards her.

"It's going to be ok." He assured her.

"Stay with Finn and Clarke. You can trust them." I said.

I walked past Bellamy and Charlotte towards the exit of the tent. Finn ran in front of me and blocked my way.

"Move the hell away Finn."

"What are you doing?"

"You said it yourself the day we got down here. He'll listen to me!" I said, going around him and out the tent.

I walked out and Murphy's eyes landed on me. I heard someone walk out if the tent and hold me back from him. Bellamy walked around me and towards Murphy. Murphy started walking towards Bellamy.

"Well, look who decided to join us. The king and the Angel."

"Tone it down and back off." Bellamy said to him.

Murphy laughed slightly.

"What are you gonna do, Bellamy? Hang me?"

"I was giving the people what they wanted!" Bellamy said, his voice starting raise.

I've honestly been waiting for them to fight for a long time now.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Why don't we do that right now?"

Murphy towards the rest of the 100 with his muddy and bloody face.

"So who here wants to see the real murderer hung up?" He asked everyone, raising his hand high in the air.