Wrist Band Drama

Elena's P.O.V.

It's been awhile since Finn and the others left. Wells went to go get some wood for the fire for tonight. Everyone kept giving Wells glares as we walked by. It was so stupid. He can't help that his father is the Chancellor.

Octavia went with Finn so it's just me and Wells. Murphy is still being a dick to Wells, and Bellamy is taking control over the 100. He's like our new leader. I don't even know how he got onto the drop ship in the first place.

"Where's Chancellor Junior?"

I turned around and Murphy was standing behind me. None of his little bitches were behind him, which really surprised me.

"Doing what he can to make sure we survive."

"You're actually listening to him?"

Are you kidding me?

"I trust him more than you." I shot at him.

I tried to walk past him, but he held my arm and pulled me in front of him. his face was now inches from mine.

"You can trust me. I would never let anything happen to you. You hear me?"

I nodded my head and he let go of my arm. I walked past him and towards Wells, who was now back and setting wood by the dropship. Why is Murphy so willing to protect me?

"Wow." I said said, as Wells put loads of wood into a pile.

"Find any water yet?"

I closed my eyes and let out a frustrated sigh. I would know that voice anywhere.

"Not yet, but-" Wells started.

He looked up and we both saw Murphy and one of the bitches from his sorority. I saw that Murphy was staring at me and I looked at the dropship. There were words carved on it.

First son

First to dye

Seriously? You spelt die wrong. I glared at Murphy and he turned his attention back to Wells.

"You know, my father. He begged your father for mercy and he still got floated."

Wells looked like he didn't want to even see Murphy at this point. He looked at the message one last time and started to walk away.

"You spelt die wrong." I heard Wells mutter in his ear.

They laughed at him as he walked away. I stood still in my spot and glared at him. He turned around back towards me.

"What's the matter, Angel? You seem.... upset." Murphy said.

That's it.

"First of all, don't ever call me that again. Second, you guys are some geniuses, aren't you? I mean, you don't even know how to spell. And you shouldn't be fucking around with Wells because it's just flat out rude, but obviously you don't care. And second, Wells had nothing to do with any of this so how about you just get off of his back and leave him the hell alone." I said, with an angry tone in my voice.

"Woah. Relax, Angel. We just got here and you're already picking fights?"

Why is everyone calling me Angel? I looked over Murphy's shoulder and saw Bellamy walking over to us. I'm the one picking fights? Oh really?

"How about you say that to the guy who tried to fight Wells no more than an hour ago." I said.

Bellamy just ignored my comment and went over to Murphy and his bitch. I walked over there and stood next to Bellamy and Murphy. Bellamy was towering over me and Murphy. I felt even shorter than I did when I met Murphy for the first time.