Hope All Gone

Elena's P.O.V.

We got back to camp late that night. The rest of the 100 were up and waiting for us to get back since they wanted to know what happened. It felt weird not having Murphy or Charlotte with us. A part of me felt like something was missing from me. I kept thinking about how Murphy's smirk would get to me, how he was nice to me but a dick to everyone else, how he always made me smile, how he held my hand, how he kissed me..

Bellamy and Clarke were one telling everyone what went down at the cliff. Finn stood next to me and I laid my head gently on his shoulder, my thoughts running wild in my head. It kept playing over in my mind. Charlotte jumping off of the cliff, leaving Murphy to fend for himself. It didn't feel normal without them. There was less drama, that's for sure. I was waiting for Murphy to start a fight with someone on the way back to camp, or for Charlotte to grab my hand, but I remembered that they weren't there.

"Does anyone have a problem with that?" I heard Bellamy ask all of us.

I kept my head on Finn's shoulder and my mouth stayed shut, as well as everyone else's.

"Good."

And after that was said, everyone started to walk away and do their own thing. Finn went over to Clarke and started a conversation with her. I looked over at Bellamy and saw him slowly walking towards me. I felt a nervous feeling take over me as I saw him get closer.

"Are you ok?" I asked, looking at his bloody knuckles.

"Yeah. Look.. I'm.... I'm sorry if I seemed harsh to you in the woods." He slowly apologized.

"Is Bellamy Blake actually apologizing?"

A small, cute grin formed on his face which made me smile.

"Don't get used to it. Are you ok with the whole.... thing?"

"I'll get used to it. It's not like I'm going to cry for the rest of my life."

He laughed slightly and kept his gaze on me.

"We just need to put this behind us. We have a bigger threat out there than Murphy." Bellamy said getting back to his serious self.

"What you need to do is relax. All you've been doing is protecting us. You cared about Charlotte too, Bellamy. Go get some sleep. I'll watch everyone out here." I assured him.

He seemed hesitant at first, but then nodded. He walked past me and towards his tent. I turned around and watched him walk away, but what he did next enraged me. He walked over to two girls, who were all over him and giggling like annoying bitches, and led them to his tent. I let out an angry sigh. Wait a second.... why am I getting mad?

"Elena!"

Jasper was running towards me full speed, and I think he almost fell on his face a couple of times. I laughed at him when he got to me and was out of breath.

"Slow down there, Jasper. What's up?" I asked.

"Monty's about to talk to the Ark." He said quietly so it didn't bring that much attention.

Not a second later, I ran full speed to the drop ship with Jasper on my tail. I shoved a couple people as I felt my legs starting to get tired from running. I heard someone fall behind us as Jasper and I reached the drop ship. I stopped at my tracks next to Finn. It seems that Monty has made a lot of progress by all of the wires and Clarke's wristband that he was going to use to talk to the Ark. I would have made it sound more professional, but I don't know that much about technology. I gripped Finn's arm tightly as we all watched Monty.

"Will we be able to talk to them?" Clarke asked.

"No, more like morse code." Monty said, preparing everything he had created.