chapter "2"

Josephine pov:

Now after waiting for a long time finally...it's time to go now.

• "Are you, ready honey?. ". My dad asked me.
• "I  was born ready dad". I told him with a big smile.
• " We have to go now so we don't be late ". My mam told us.

Finally, we arrived...there were lots of people who wanted to try their luck in the performance tests. But in the end, they know I am the winner.

After seeing these people using their luck...Now it's my turn oh God I am so excited. It was a good feeling to stand on the stage and knowing that there is a lot of eyes on you it's a kinda nervous thing but I don't care I am a good actor.  dad announced that I am the winner. Guys, you can't imagine how I am happy...it's my dream and finally it will become true.  I admit that I was super nervous and I kept saying to my self  (" you are a good actor...it's the last opportunity to show the whole city that you are talented!!").

Now after choosing me as the winner, they have to test me in something specific to make sure that I am the right person to do the evil character.

• " Hey, sweetheart, me and your dad will have to go...we have lots of work ". My mam said to me
• " now??...but we didn't finish yet  ". I told her.
• " No, we actually finished...the Judge already chose you". She said
• " okay fine". I said with a sad voice because they have to be here to see their beautiful daughter doing her second performance tests.
• " take care". She said before, she went away with my dad.

•" I am proud of you Jo". Eve said while she was clapping her hand
•" Thank you ". I just said. My eyes were looking everywhere trying to find Ian.
• " where is Ian??". I asked Eve.
• " I don't know...Don't worry he will come". She promised me.
• " yes, maybe he is just stuck in the traffic jam". I said. I don't know why I feel something bad about this in my guts !!.
•" yes maybe". Eve said. Anyway, I just want to focus on how happy I am now.

•"Miss Michel...we will start now ". The coach said.
•" I am coming ". I told hem. Oh God, I am so excited.

The coach told me to stand in the stage and to shoot the gun in a girl so it seems like I am truly going to shoot her.  to be honest I was very nervous about this but I didn't show that because I want them to thought that I deserve this role and I am good at acting the Evil !!.

The girl is standing in the stage in front of me and I am shooting fakely or that what I thought it is ...and yes the moment I shoot suddenly a loud sound came out from the gun...lots of blood spread everywhere. Silence is everywhere. this sense wasn't acting!

At this moment I was standing like a dead body I was shockingly looking at all of that blood and hearing lots of screams around me, I can't even move my leg or talk it seems like I got frozen. I heard someone calling the police.

It was the scariest moment I have ever seen, the gun was real!!!!!! Who!?? It's a freaking horrible thing. Now the police are here and I am setting in a chair and drinking water while my whole body is shaking with Eve I closed my eyes hoping to wake up in my bed hearing my mom's voice telling me to wake up for the breakfast, I swear I will wake up while I am running to her telling her that I don't want to go to this stupid competition!! ...After one hour the police called me to do his investigation, First, he asked me if I knew that the gun wasn't fake.

• " No, I thought that it was fake, not real". I told the detective with a voice that seems that I will cry after one minute!!.
• "  did you know the victim?? ". He asked me. I hate how detectives and the investigators ask their questions.
• " No, I didn't know her ...but   ".I said.
•" who gave you the gun?? ". He asked me again...where are mom and dad??
• " I don't remember...I guess it was just in the stage ". I said.
• " are you sure you didn't see the person who left the gun in the stage??". He asked me to make sure.
• " No, I didn't see anyone ". I said with a frequency...I am not sure there were lots of people.

• " Now Miss Michel...Josephine ". My mam interrupts the detective.
• " mom ". I said. And she hugs me.
• " Are you okay??". She asked me.
• " yes". I said.
• " What happened??". My dad asked me...I am so tired of all of these questions.
• " Can we just go home pleased". I begged.
• " yes sure...come ". My mom said. I left with my mom my dad was talking with the detective.

While we were going to the car I just remembered that Ian wasn't there!!...for fortunately, he wasn't there to see what happened...it's too hard for someone to see this....to be honest, I am so scared of that.

• " Are you okay??". My mom asked me.
• " No". I just said.
• " What happened there??". My mom asked
• " I just...killed someone by mistake!!". I said in a faint voice.
• " It was an accident ". My dad told me.
• " I don't know what happened and how!!". I said with lots of questions on my head.
• " The police will do what they have to do ". My dad said in a low voice.

I was thinking about all of this shit until we arrived home. The first thing I did is I changed my clothes and took a deep shower to relax then I went to sleep...wishing not to dream about this crime....yes guys it's totally a crime!!. Someone was killed by me, someone wanted me to do this thing instead of him so it seems like it's an accident crime. You will say how you knew all of this, I am a big fan of Agatha Christie novels. And it's the only reasonable thing to say about what happened. I forgot to catch up with Eve after all of that I'll have to call her tomorrow.

{ in the morning }

I wasn't sleeping, couldn't sleep. Every second I close my eyes I imagine doing it again...the picture of killing this poor girl is not going anywhere from my head. I have to call Eve and Ian to forget all of this shit. I don't have to think about this because It's not my fault and I will leave my overthinking for the police to solve it. I know that I won't let this cause until I solve it by my self !!.

• " Eve??". I said when she picked the phone.
• " Jo??...are you okay??". She asked me with a worried voice.
• " Not actually". I admit.
• " same, I am confused ". I can notice the worry from her voice.
• " We have to meet somewhere". I suggest.
• " yes, we have I guess". She said.
• " good meet me in our usual coffee". I said.

I don't know if I have to call Ian, maybe it's not a good idea.  I don't want him to worry about that. Of course, he heard about what happened, Half of the city was there. Now the Journalists will post the news in the newspapers. It's going to be awful, that is my black luck...why did it happen on that day?? I thought that this day was going to be my day !!.
I know that it's a murder crime ... And I will figure out all of the secrets.

End of the chapter.