"What's your name little guy? " Rose politely asked bending down to reach the height of the small blue exceed.

🈂
"Oh! what happened little guy? Little exceed? " The girl smiled bending down to the eye level of the exceed that was carrying fish.

"Wait.... you know what I am? " the exceed asked blinking which the girl seemed to find very cute.

She shrugged "well yeah, I read but that's not the point what's your name and why were you running. "

"My name's Happy " the cat said happily but his expression soon turned Grimm "M-my friend is trying to steal my precious fish from me! "

The girl sweat dropped "oh, I don't think that's a good reason to be running like that, tell you what you eat your fish while I keep your friend busy"

"Really?! " Happy asked he looked like he was on the verge of crying right now.

"Really " She answered him, honestly the girl had nothing better to do before she met him she was just planning to rent and Inn a stay of here for sometime, maybe check out the local guild.

"Well, thanks miss.... er-" the girl turned to hear m giving her brightest smile to the cute exceed.

"My name is Rose "

Rose held out a hand to Happy with the hand that was not holding on to the rose. And he took it "Thanks miss Rose"

Rose then turned her head to the side to were the sun was to witness the beautiful sunset with its radiant pinks and oranges she could not help but admire.

But her moment was ruined by a boy with pink and green hair, onyx eyes and a black and white scarf around his neck.

This must be the boy she thought
looking at him he had green and pink hair which was very odd do it had to be dyed and done very badly.

"Happy! " the boy screamed.

"oh boy!"

The boy didn't seem to notice Rise because he was headed straight at Happy who was hiding behind her.

"Excu-" Rose had tried to say but was cut off by the boy pushing past her with and she fell to the ground taking him with her.

The boy that bumped that bumped into her was now next to her on the ground face flat on the cobble stone ground.

"Sorry didn't see you there" the boy said getting up and rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"No worries" Rose said now getting up "You must be the person happy was talking about, please don't take his fish" Rose said to the boy.

"What?" The boy exclaimed then pointed to the cat "I don't want his damn fish, he turned my hair green" the boy said pointing at his odd and badly dyed.

Rose suddenly felt guilt was over her "Oh, my apologies it seems your friend might have lied to me" as she bowed to him

He had a dull look on his face "Ah no worries" he said "But if you can help my catch him. "

"Yes, if course. " Rose said taking Happy in my arms and bringing him over to where the boy was.

"Rose-chan you betray me" Happy said whining like a child and squirming in my arms. She gave him to the boy who took him immediately.

"Thanks! I'll deal with him later" het said "Im Natsu, but is this yours? " he asked holding up my rose but now it was muddy and scattered all over the place.

It took a while to notice the special flower was no longer in my hands but it was the crushed up flower she was seeing in front of her. And for that she felt angry of course she didn't know where this sudden anger came from that flower mowas just special to her and It was a shame to let it go.

Natsu seemed to have noticed this because he now had a sad expression "oh, I'm sorry I think I might have stepped on it"

Rose sighed thinking she could always go buy another one "its okay its just a flower."

The truth was it wasn't just a flower to get

"Sorry Rose-chan" Happy said also looking sad.

"Its okay happy its not your fault " she said hoping it would. Make him feel well.... Happy again.

Happy's frown then turned into a smile "Hey, Rose are you a wizard"Happy asked. I nodded "Yes. Why?" She questioned

"Then why don't you join our guild!" Natsu said excitedly "I could even give you a tour of magnolia!"

She shook my head "I have to decline that, there are still a lot of guilds to visit and I may like them more than yours"

"But when I get back I would love to visit your guild and go on that tour"

The boys nooded their head in agreement no bothering to argue.

"Good bye Happy and Natsu!" Rose said with enthusiasm

"Bye Rose!"

🌹

🌹

🌹

🌹

Edit:

Re-reading this really made me cringe, so many grammar mistakes and horrible writing.

Thank you for reading this book!. Please leave your thoughts and tell me the places I need to improve.

Vote and Comment.

Bye💚