Her hands kept on unclasped and clasped in repeat mood as she gulped a lump of water from the bottle she got from Hima, since the latter knew her better. Whenever Byul had mixed feeling, she usually drank the entire bottle in one shot.

A warm hand slipped into hers, making her looked at the person, wishing that the warm hand was Jaehyun. Oh, how she miss his warmness after he disappeared from her solitary life.

"Hey, I promise to him that you two will see each other again, okay?"

Yuta's words seem to ease her anxiety as her lips curled into a small smile. That little smile made both Hima and Yuta smiled like a proud parents. They just could not bear it if Byul was not in a good condition. To have Byul to break a small smile to them, already made their heart warm.

She is that special to them as she was going through the same situation as them before.

Byul hold both Hima's and Yuta's hand in hers, firmly gripped onto both securely.

"I think I got this. Thanks, guys."

The couple gripped back her hands, smiling at their so called little girl. Before Hima break the mood with her own remark.

"But, I'm a woman. Not a guy."

Her remark made both Byul and Yuta rolled their eyes at her.

"Babe, thanks for breaking the mood."

"Yeah, he means it, Hima."

"Well, you're welcome then."

And the three of them laughed at each other, forgetting all the sorrow and hoping for a miracle.

Once they arrived in Barcelona, Yuta and Hima were jet lagged except for Byul. Even she did not believe it but there was something steer in her, telling her to go out for a walk instead of staying in her hotel room.

"Are you sure, you're going to be okay without us?"

They sure love making Byul rolled her eyes toward their so-parents-mood on her as if she was their little girl.

"For goodness sake, I'm a grown-up woman already!"

Her reply made the couple chuckled at her. They just could not let her go easily despite of their close gap of age. In their eyes, Byul was indeed their little girl ever since the last event.

"Fineee, you can go-"

Byul eyes lit up like a little child upon that and immediately ran away from them before Hima could finish with her words, making the latter along her boyfriend smiled at her since it had been a long time Byul acted like a teenage girl. Her youth was wasted before because she was too engrossed on trying to survive by herself, acting like an adult when she was supposed to enjoy her youth.

"I believe that, she's in the right place."

Yuta said as he kissed the crown of his lover head with adoration. With that, Hima peered up thru her eyelashes to the male, heart soften instantly because of the touch.

"You think so?" which she got a soft hummed as a reply.

After that, without any words from her lover, she was lifted up from the floor.

He chuckled before jokingly confessed to his lover, which it made the latter laughed at it.

"Let's go to sleep cause, being parent is exhausting."

Byul never feel so free until just now. The YuMa couple never left her side after the eventful event with the demon and also, after the disappearing of Jaehyun. What they did for her were not a bad thing at all and she appreciated it. And to have the couple by her side was a good different but sometimes, she also need a space for her own self. She love them but she need that alone moment too.