Won

Yay new story! Just so you know (since this is the only chapter published as of now) the number "one" is not misspelled, you'll see soon 😊
Enjoy!!!😍😘
-Champ613

BuzzzBuzzzz

New Group Text Message from Alek to you, Devin, and Miles:

Hey, Anyone up to grab some froyo?

I smile to myself.

Yes, of course I love froyo. But that is not the reason I am smiling. I am just excited that someone other than me initiated a morp.

Yes, a morp.

It's an anti-prom, morp is just prom backwards.

That's right. The high school senior prom is tonight and if you guessed that I won't be there you would be correct.

I have my solid group of friends so I wouldn't necessarily say that high school was crazy horrible, but it still was not a great experience. We aren't really what I would call outcasts or anything. We all played sports at some point or another and are all pretty chill guys. The thing is, we go to a fancy "rich kid" school near the water and the kids here can be pretty nasty snot noses.

In other words, it's them. Not us.

My family is pretty comfortable, but the other people living here are like multi-millionaires. I live out east on Long Island, New York. Yes, my family does own a boat. No, I personally never use it.
DM me any other questions you have about living in the stereotypical beach town part of lawng ayland.

"Where are you going mister? I hope you aren't going to the school, if I would have known you were going to the prom I would have borrowed Aunt Laura's good camera!" My bubbly mother asks me as she watches me grab my car keys.

I kind of laugh to myself.

"....N-n-no...I'm not going to prom. I'm jjjjust meeting the guys for some yogurt."

And no, I do not have a Long Island accent, but as you can see I do have a speech impediment. I have stuttered for as long as I can remember, although my family tells me I started when I was two years old. I am part of the 20% club since I'm one of the roughly 20% of kids who don't outgrow stuttering.

Pretty neat, huh?!

Don't lie.

It sucks...

Mom looks at me sympathetically.

"Just don't be out too late. Ok, Ron? You know with prom there might be drunks on the road."

Let's get this out of the way now. She said Ron, pronounced like Rown. My name is Rony (ROW-nee), it rhymes with Tony.
NOT Ronnie (RAH-nee). My parents wanted to name me after my Great Grandpa Ronnie and at the same time be trendy. I don't think this back story requires any additional comments.

"Will."

"Hmm?"

"Wwwwwill. You said there mmmmight be drunks on the road. I'm sa-saying there will be." I roll my eyes thinking of the stupid kids at my school who abuse alcohol.
I do not drink alcohol and don't plan on it. If you have an issue with that, you can stop reading my wattpad story.

"Just be safe. That's all I ask, Rony." Mom says sweetly.

"You know I will." I smile as I grab my keys and walk out the door.

"Be safe! You hear me!?"

I blow a kiss while moving my peace signed fingers off my pursed lips into the air.