Twonny Nine

"Oh my goodness Rony, I just needed a C and you got me an A-? You really outdid yourself you sure you don't want to sleep with me? You earned it, bro."

I cringe hard on sooo many levels.

But mostly because I am still very salty about that minus.

Ok.. I should probably back up a bit.

As soon as afternoon hit I went to search for Jasper.
As soon as morning hit I was back in bed lol. It's been a ride.

No, I did not find Jass still, but what I did find was her crazy roommate. Remember Mandee? The one who I forgot I had promised to help with her project and also the one I forgot that was happening today? From that time I was found in Jasper's room by her? And I was alone? And the only way she wouldn't beat me with a machete was if I agreed to help with her dumb project?

Ok yeah. That's the one.

But I scored the girl an A-.

The crusty Professor said it wouldn't "be fair" to give higher than an A- as there was no true adherence to the rubric guidelines.

But I guess you gotta pick your battles.

Because it's her grade, not mine.

If it were mine...then we'd have a brawl.

But then again if this were my project we would have adhered to rules because your boy is actually very studious and smart if you had not noticed.

And witty.

I'm still not done with that concept.

But anyways, the presentation actually was a big success for me even though I am not getting any sort of grade value.

I brought in my enemy of an RA, my sister on FaceTime, Ed on landline (yeah he's not very high tech) and a few other voice actors from the studio on zoom for a live performance and our first ever announcement for our live musical performance debuting on channels 2 and 5 on October 28th 8pm EST/5pm PST, be there.

Oh...

Uh..I should probably back up a little more I guess?

..

"ED!"
I yell as I run through the entrance of South Shore Studios.

It was the morning of driving back to Greenstown.

"Kiddo! What are you doing here at this hour?"

Ok, the waaay early morning of the day we drove back to Greenstown.

"Well...y-you're here.."

"I manage this place, I gotta open the shop by five."

I plop on top of one of the counter tops by the kitchenette in the corner of the studio.

"I ha-ha-have an idea for a prrrroject and wanted to t-talk before I go back.."

"Well ok.." Ed puts on his glasses and pulls out his red clipboard so I know he is invested.

"Walk me through it."

"I thought of it because of Mmmmelle of all people. I jjjust can't believe she is d-dating Mmmmmiles..."

"Yeah? Miles is that kid with the helicopter mother yeah?"

I smile.

Ed knows so much about my 'social'
life.
I say it like that because I'm awkward cartoon voice who doesn't have a real social life lol.

"Yes, that's the one. Of course I jjjjust want him happy but it's just odd, yakno? One of mmmmy b-b-b-best friends dating my ssssssister?"
I feel my eyes contort.

"Listen..my wife is my sister's best friend and her husband is my best friend. From childhood."

"No way! You never m-mentioned that!"
I smile.

Ed just shrugs.

"Anyway, Kid Snail. Speak to me. What were you thinking. You know my door is always open to suggestion, especially from you my friend. You've got such a creative mind."

I smile.

I feel like such an equal with them even if I'm a different generation

I love my work crew.

"I want to work on some sort of fundraiser for England." I propose.
"Super Snail, Picky Pug, Bobby's Big World, all the characters. Some sort of promotional media to help them out in the UK."

Ed looks to me and nods.

"Coming from you, Ro? We're making this happen."