4

hobi.21

💚Liked by moonchild_ and 3,429 others

hobi.21: sometimes i got to laugh at you hoes😂

view all 645 comments
questionbaby: dats my man🤪
moonchild_: aint we have to study tonight?🙄
gokirago_: mom i want him😳
secttlora: girl we all want him^

"you are always on your phone.", says joon looking over his calculus work, side eyeing hoseok.

"sorry im just that popular.", hoseok says with a shrug. "yeah you are, but the one person you want to notice you...don't.", joon says knowing he is getting under hobi's skin.

joon knows hoseok's crush on taehyung since freshman year but the younger never noticed. he dont know how cause every chance hobi got he was all up in the man's ass: everytime in the hallway eyeing his every move, getting his lunch changed to tae's, making it impossible for anyone to get in a group with tae when it came to projects, he even got in art club becoming treasure just to be close with the clubs president....knowing damn well he cant draw.

"can we just finish this homework and then go to the gym, i need to talk to yoongi", says hoseok trying to blow off the whole conversation. "yeah alright", joon says chuckling. some minutes later hobi gasps, "whoa bro look at this!", hobi whispers shouts while shoving his phone in joons face.

yomochi_

💚Liked by thotty_taetae, kingkookie, and 4,327 others  yomochi_:take me away to neverland bby📌🥺

yomochi_:take me away to neverland bby📌🥺

view all 483 comments

thotty_taetae:why must you leave me?!😩
babymaker_:where you going jimin👀
ruerules:love the pink babe💘
kingkookie:dont be gone for too long buddy🙃
ken.keeper:babe hurry up our we gonna miss our flight🙄

joon stared at the phone looking at jimin new freshly pink dyed hair suddenly wondering how it felt, but quickly says, "what am i looking at?" with a straight face.

"dude! do you know who that guy in the comments?! His boyfriend!", hoseok screams as always. "he is like the son of one of the richest ceo's in korea and they taking a three day trip to japan, from what i heard, like what the fuck lemme get a sugar daddy!", hobi says rambling off his tongue not really noticing joon was in his own world while packing up their stuff.

he didnt know jimin had a boyfriend but if was being completely honest it seems like his friends didnt like him. he thought he was just some guy that would comment on his shit and jungkook and tae would throw shade at someone, he guesses it was him, but why do the youngers not like him?

"cmon i need to talk to yoongi-hyung.", hobi urges getting namjoon out of dream land.

they go to the gym seeing yoongi shooting three-pointers. he wipes the sweat off his forhead then sits on the bench to take a sip of water.

"hey! my bestie, best friend, coolest friend in the world-- cut the crap jung hoesuck", yoongi states with his hand to hobi face. "i did your physics project, half your grade, now i need my part of the deal.", yoongi says walking up to hobi.

"okay, okay hold your horses alright...fine ill new your new water boy.", hobi says defeatedly. namjoon chuckles, he was confused this whole time and know he gets it. hoseok done got in some shit and gotta pay the price. especially as a water boy...the most disrespected, humiliated, and bullied human being that signs up for this position. thats why the last one quit and changed schools.

"also i got you guys an assistant for your cheerleaders my main man, kim namjoon!",hobi says hurriedly. "um-what!?", namjoon exclaims.

"oh my gosh, that's great my boyfriend been up my ass about his friend needing an assistant.", yoongi exclaims looking relieved. "you do know who the captain is right?", yoongi asks. "um, no.", namjoon says feeling worried. he doesn't know why ,but he is getting a feeling as if he knows the person is trouble and this job is gonna be alot more difficult than just being a assistance.

"oh...its just park jimin is all." ,yoongi says with a shrug.