2

thotty_taetae

💚Liked by yomochi_ , kingkookie, and 1,546 othersthotty_taetae: going to this bum ass school today

thotty_taetae: going to this bum ass school today...end my suffering😑

comments 423

yomochi_: boy same
kingkookie: ^yall so dramatic
pleasureismyjob: daddy material🤑
yomochi_: @pleasureismyjob he aint got no money😂😂
questionbaby: model🤩

"am i really that short?", jimin ask tae as tae just continues to eat his fries. "hey-look im really sorry, i should've been watching where i was going-", i say trying to get up off the floor. "yeah you should have", jimin interrupted me stating. i look him up and down noticing his high wasted fishnets with openly ripped jeans, a crop top with the words "they/them" on the up right side and his grunge looking bracelets...and lets not forget his monster boots that grant him two more inches to his height and his black painted nails.

"like something you want?", he says in question tryna be slick. "actually i do-you", i respond trying to get him choked up. hoseok chokes on his own spit, bringing him back to reality from staring at tae. jimin looks unimpressed and it irks me. "yeah nice try, but i have a man", he says as he walks past us taking his friends along with him.

"dude, you really just flirted with THE park jimin!", hobi says in shock. "i didnt mean too" , i state. honestly i just wanted to tease him but i guess that didnt work so well. "lets just go to class", says hoseok.

---------------------------------------

"hoseok...taehyung, can you two come here for a second?", asks Mr. Wang

i really felt nervous for a second, why did our teacher need both me and tae. i stubble over with tae walking over kinda over the whole thing, like he knew what he was finna say.

"hoseok you are doing well in this class. do you think you can tutor tae here?", he asked. i felt as if the gods touched me...like i will actually be with tae for like ever now...or just rest if this semester.

"tae needs to score an 85% in order to pass this class, so im counting on you to get him there.", he says carefully.

wow, he needs an 85%, how bad is his grades?

"you're both dismissed", he states with the wave of his hand. we walk out and tae turns to me with a straight face.

"i dont need tutoring, i'll figure it out myself...i dont need you", and just like that he left.

----------------------------------------

yomochi_

💚Liked by 2,945 usersyomochi_: i know y'all jealous

yomochi_: i know y'all jealous...but he all mine🥴

comments 721
thotty_taetae: i dont approve😕
kingkookie:^^dat part
yomochi_:both of yall shut up...we'll talk later@kingkookie @thotty_taetae
swaysawy:he fine fine🤩
48quaterback:where he got his tattoos from?👀

yomochi_: new friend request❗️
view?
yes or no

moonchild_ has sent you a request❗️
accept?
yes or no

  you're now friends with moonchild_❗️