Chapter 10

Beca POV

"Jesse I love you." I say smiling as we get into the car.

"I love you too."

He drives into the night and drives past the way to our house.

"Where are we going?" I ask curios.

"Suprise." He says grinning cheekily.

Stacie POV

"Bella shoosh!" I scream, at breaking point. She cries even louder. "Look, Bella, I know you don't like me but I really need you to be quiet." She suprisingly calms down. I get her bottle from the microwave and she sucks it like she's never eaten before. My head pounds as silence finally fills the air.

"Shit. I can't be a mum."

Jesse POV

I pull up at a wedding gown boutique, I asked them to stay open late and they gladly accepted.

"Oh my god. A boutique? It's 9:30." Beca says.

"Oh but they're open. I rang them earlier today and they said they could stay open late for us."

She smiles and I take her hand as we walk in.

"Hello you must be Jesse and you must be the beautiful Beca." The shop owner says. "So you said yes?"

Beca POV

"Yeah" I laugh.

"Well they're is plenty of dresses here for petite women such as yourself, were you looking for a long dress or more cocktail/short kind of dress sweetheart?" She asks with her Spanish accent.

"Uhm, I don't know. I don't really know what kind of dress would be good."

"Well you are very petite, yes, and you have the big boobies, yes, so I thinking something long and low cut neck." She smiles and nods, so I smile and she takes my arm over to a rack of long white dresses. She takes out about 4 dresses and first passes me one that is huge and fluffy and big.

"Oh, maybe a little less, uh, big."

"Oh, yes yes." She laughs.

Aubrey POV

I find Daniel in my contacts and call him immediately. (D- Daniel A- Aubrey)

D- Hey Aubrey whats up?

A- Your freaking married!?

D- What?

A- I looked in your draw and I found a photo of you getting married!

D- Aubrey, we aren't together anymore.

A- Divorced?

D- Yes. She lives in France with my daughter Elena.

A- You have a daughter!?

D- Yes, but I don't like to talk about it because I haven't seen her in 3 years. Me and Lisa got married when I was twenty and we had Elena when we were 21 and she took off when Elena was only one. And yes I hate myself because of all of this, I was the one who started the fight that broke us up and it's the biggest failure in my entire life.

A- Daniel I'm so sorry.

D- Yeah, I have to go bye.

He hangs up. I could tell he was just about to cry.