Chapter 3

Jesse POV

I watch Bella slowly fall asleep in Beca's arms and let out a sigh. Bella is beautiful but my god, she is a terrible sleeper. I check the time on my phone. 2:47am. Beca's eyes shut slowly and she jolts herself as she drifts to the side. Bella stirs but doesn't wake up. Thank god. Beca gets up ever so carefully, walks into Bella's room and lowers her into the cot. She gives me a tired hug and I can feel her going deadweight as she falls asleep. I pick her up bridal style and she opens her eyes in shock. I walk into our room and tuck her into bed before planting a kiss on her forehead.

----night passes--- 8am ---

*Bella crying*

"Ugghhh" I groan, rolling over and getting up.

"Thanks Jesse" Beca mumbles with her eyes shut. I 'mhm' before walking into Bella's room and getting her up. I place her on the change table and take her nappy off. The stench is revolting. I grab a peg from the side of the table (Yes, we keep pegs their for emergencies) and I put it on my nose. Bella giggles as I go in for the kill.

 Chloe POV

"Morning, made you a coffee." I say to a hungover Luke. We got pretty smashed last night and I'm always quickest to recover. I barely remember what happened. I remember dancing on the table in my underwear, then making out with Luke and then waking up on the floor naked.

"What happened?"

"Aw honey," I say setting the coffee on the table. "Alcohol happened."

"And drunk sex" he cheekily adds.

"Did we have sex last night?"

"Yep. Twice! It was goooooooood-"

"Oh shut up and drink your coffee." I interrupt. I switch the tv on and slump on the lounge.

"What do you mean twice?"

"Dining table and kitchen." He says pointing to each location. I shrug my shoulders and continue drinking my tea. Well played Chloe, well played.

Stacie POV

"Ew! I'm already showing!" I whine to Donald, pulling my shirt up in front of the mirror.

"Maybe coz you just ate like 10 pounds of eggs and bacon"

"Shut up I'm creating a human!" I yell storming to my wardrobe. I open it in frustration and eagerly look for some loose clothes. Oh who am I kidding? Everything I own is tight except for trackies and jackets.

"Donald?"

"Yeah?"

"We're going shopping! Now!" I yell. I grab a bright blue singlet top, black trackies and a black jacket before changing into them and chucking my white high tops on.

We arrive at the shops and I search through a bunch of loose t shirts. I grab a light pink one, a white one and a dark blue one. Donald hands me two pairs of loose jeans and I nod. We pay for them and head straight back. I change as soon as we get back in and smile.

"You look fine, how bout we go take a shower babe?" Donald says kissing my neck. I cave in and kiss him back.

Sorry it took me forever to update. izi x