Chapter 2

Stacie POV

I just fucked my relationship with Donald. How could I be so stupid?! 'I can raise it on my own!' I remember myself yelling. 'I can't raise a baby. Hell, I can't even raise a sea monkey.' I think to myself. A tear travels down my cheek as I realise how much more dramatic my life just got. I didn't expect him to be thrilled about it. I just, thought wrong I guess.

"Knock knock! I brought beer." Trisha (Fat Amy) yells.

"Come in. Donald has just stormed off with the shits. I hope you brought tequila as well."

"Of course. So why'd Donald storm off?"

"Uh, you can't tell anyone."

"Okay just tell me already.."

"I'm, ugh, I'm pregnant."

Trisha just stares at me before a giant grin appears on her face.

"Congratulations!" She jumps on top of me and hugs me basically to death. I grab a beer and crack it open.

"Aye aye aye, you're pregnant." Amy exclaims taking the beer away.

"So?"

"You can't drink genius."

"Why not?!" I yell.

"Because your baby can't."

I give her a 'WTF' look and she continues to explain;

"Whatever you eat your baby eats."

"Oh so that's why my aunt's baby was so thin. She smoked pot while she was pregnant. That's right, right?"

"No Stacie but keep trying." Trisha pats me on the back. She gets up and puts all the beer back in her dorm on the floor above me and comes back down. As she closes the door, Donald slams it back open, denting the wall at the same time.

"Watch it!" Trisha yells showing him the wall.

"Sorry, I came back to see Stacie." Trisha darts a 'duh!' look at him as his eyes slowly aim at me. I turn away sad and he sits next to me.

"I won't be a good dad but maybe I could give it a try."

I give him a half smile and a hug. 'Maybe.' I whisper to myself.