Chapter 14

Keith pov.
The next week was so incredibly difficult. It of course was my fault. I was weirded out by this whole new label. Just a couple weeks ago I had no friends and was happy with it. Now I had a boyfriend? I struggled greatly trying to figure out how to do it right. I didn't want to mess anything up. Though through it all Lance was perfect.
Whenever I'd get too scared to see him and have second thoughts he'd find me and tell me everything was fine and I overthought it in my head.
Then when I'd feel bad for not being a normally functioning human he'd have to do it again.
Besides the awkwardness (mostly from me) we actually had fun. He'd take me outside of the house which was weird and explore.

I always assumed I'd never be able to get the guts to go out in the word by myself but he was great at helping me let loose. We were walking by a movie theatre one day and I accidentally fell into a bush. He caught me by the jacket and said "stop being so clumsy Keith" there were people walking behind us so I angrily yelled at him
"don't say my name in public!"
"What's the worst that could happen?" He laughed but the people behind us said
"Yeah Keith don't be so clumsy!" I glared at him and he burst out laughing again. Even I had to laugh at that.
"See? Now those people know who I am!"
"You're something else Keith." He said still trying to stop laughing.

When school started I would walk with him. Hanging out with his friends became my friends. And I started to think maybe things could be like this all the time. Until Lotor approaches us all one day.
"Hey Keith I had fun with you that night. We really need to do it again sometime." He winked at me. Lance was suddenly very angry. I never saw him really mad before.
"Shut your mouth and get out of here!"
"What jealous that I've gotten more action from Keith than you ever will?"
"What are you even talking about?" He said standing up. At this point I had huddled into my shell and by face was getting redder by the minute.
"It's true, ask him yourself if you don't believe me. Keith is great." He said smirking and lick king his lips.

Lance visibly cringed but looked to me with hope in his eyes. I didn't know what to say. It was true. Lotor has kissed me. What was I going to say? That it didn't happen. I hadn't responded yet so Lance asked
"Is that true?" He made eye contact for a while before I nodded me head just a bit.

Lances emotions were never hidden. I could see clearly how hurt he was. Which turned to anger. He looked at Lotor who was smirking and pushed past him, leaving the room.
"LANCE WAIT" Pidge said. Hunk got up and ran after him. Lotor has winked at me and then motioned a "call me" sign with his hands and walked off.

I was pissed at him. He was ruining everything. But I still felt guilty. I hurt Lance. What was I going to do?

(Next chapter out on the 8th)