Chapter 18|| More happiness ||

No one's p.o.v

It had been a week since the love "drama" but Taekook hasn't told the other's about their relationship yet. They liked keeping it a secret but the other members were suspicious. Especially Hobi. He knew something had happened that made them made up but nothing more than that. He hoped they were together.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I had woke up beside Tae for a week now but wasn't used to it yet. He is so beautiful and he looks so peaceful sleeping. I just laid there looking at Tae's sleeping face. I softly kissed his cheek and he started to open his eyes slowly. I flashed him a bunny smile and he gave me a small smile in return.

- Are you always gonna wake me up like this? Tae asked me with a quiet voice. (Oh gosh... He's so adorable!) I nodded and kissed him softly on the lips. I pulled away and he smirked at me.

- Want more baby? I asked and smirked. He smiled and pulled me into another kiss, this time a more heathen one. I don't know how long time we kissed or when it turned into a make-out session. But I know one thing, we stopped when we heard a gasp. We broke apart and turned around, and saw Hobi.

- I FUCKING KNEW IT!!! He screamed. I glared at Hobi and rolled my eyes.

- Do you want the whole fucking house to know or could you be a bit quiet? I asked annoyed and rolled my eyes. Tae let out a low giggle and my heart melted and my mood lit up a little immediately.

- Sorry... But how long? Hobi asked curious. I looked at Tae and he looked at me, we smiled and looked at Hobi at the same time.

- Well... Since you locked us in to talk things out... (and shared our first kiss...)...sooo since last week, I said and took Tae's hand in mine with a proud smile. Hobi looked at us shocked but soon after smiled.

-I'm really happy for you guys, you two look sooo good together, he said and gave the both of us a hug. I blushed. (Hyung were right with what he said, me and Tae do look good together.)

- When do you plan to tell the others? Hobi asked, me and Tae looked at each other and I think we read each other's mind.

- At breakfast, Tae said and smiled at me. I nodded in approval. Hobi looked at us both and smirked.

- What now? I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

- Well... It's breakfast now sooo... GOOD LUCK! Hobi said and rushed out of the room. I got speechless. (Shit... We clearly didn't think this through.)

Tae's p.o.v

I looked at Jungkook and reached for his hand. He took my hand and looked me in the eyes.

- Let's do this! We can do it together, I said and kissed his cheek. He smiled at me and we started to head to kitchen. When we were outside the kitchen we took a deep breath and went through the door with our hands intertwined.

As we walked through door I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention. They turned their heads towards us and looked at me and Jungkook confused.

- Do you have something to tell us guys? Namjoon asked with a raised eyebrow. I glanced at Jungkook and he gave me a smile and a small nod.

- Yes... Me and Jungkook are..., I started and looked at Jungkook.
- Me and Tae are dating, Jungkook said with confident and smiled his famous bunny smile. Nobody said a thing, they were just looking at us and I started to get nervous until one of them suddenly broke the silence.

- I KNEW IT! Jimin shouted happily. Everyone looked at Jimin surprised but shortly after broke into laughter. Me and Jungkook also joined the laughter and our breakfast turned into a laughing mess. 

- WAIT! How in the whole world did Big Hit succeed with this? Jin asked in between his laughter. The six other of us looked confused at each other.

- What do you mean love? Namjoon asked with furrowed eyebrows. 

- Well, they but 7 boys in a group and somehow six of them ended up falling for each other and now when I say it out loud I feel kind bad for Hobi, Jin said with a light laugh. 

- Well as long as you guys are, I'm happy, Said Hobi with a big smile. 

- They probaly thougt we all whould be like brothers but they thougt wrong, Jimin laughed loudly.

No one's p.o.v

Everybody laughed togheter with Jimin and when the laughter died down they all looked at each other and the ones they found love in and knew that they now had one more family in both the group and in the ones they love. 

                                                                   THE END 

Thank you so much for reading this story, I hope it wasnt awful.   And if you read all the way through thanks again.