Chapter 14||Confession||

(It's only Yoonmin's and Namjin's confession in this chapter... Taekook's coming later :) ENJOY <3)

Yoongi p.o.v

The rest was over and we were in the dance studio practicing some new choreography. (I felt tired and wanted sleep. I was still mad at myself. I want to confess for Jimin but I just can't...) We danced and danced. I started to feel like I could the choreography and felt really proud over myself. When we had practiced some hours we took a lunch break. I went with Hobi to someplace nearby the dancing studio. (Hmm? Maybe Hobi can help me?)

- Hobi... Can you give me some... advice? I asked embarrassed.

- Okay, what is it about? He asked and looked at me with a smile. (Oh shit... I can't believe I'm doing this...)

- I want to c...confess... but I don't know how, I said and gulped hard.

- Take him to a place where you two are alone and just tell him... Don't complicate it, he said and patted my shoulder. (That doesn't sound so dumb...I try it I guess...)

- Okay... Then I'm gonna do it today, I said confidently. Hobi looked at me with widening eyes and a shocked expression. I smiled and he gave me some small nods. We ate our lunch and went back to practicing the choreography. We practicing the whole afternoon and it was finally time to go back to the dorm. (My bed... Here I come!) All had left the room but Jimin stayed and kept on with the dancing. (Why don't he go home? He dances perfectly already)

- Are you coming to Jimin? I asked a bit worried. (I don't want him to overwork himself again... He can't do that to himself.)

- You can go... I'm gonna practice some more before going back, Jimin said and just kept on dancing. I sighed and texted Namjoon that I and Jimin would come later. I sat down on a chair and just sat there watching him dance. Sweat ran down his forehead and I couldn't help it, I just stared at him. (I can't deny it... he looks fucking hot and sexy in that condition. How can someone look that good?) I felt a heat build up inside me and I started to stare at him with some lust in my eyes. (What are you doing to me Park Jimin?) After a while, he stopped and I took the chance and went from to him. (I want to call him mine... today...)

Jimin p.o.v

I felt a breath on my neck and saw Yoongi in the mirror in front of me. I turned around to face him and he looked deep into my eyes. My cheeks burned and my heartbeat raised even more.

- Y...Yoongi why did you stay? D...didn't you want to s...sleep? I stuttered out. 

- Because I want to make sure you do not overwork yourself, he said and came a bit closer. I took some small steps backward. I gulped and started to feel nervous about his closeness. 

- W...why do you even c...care? I asked nervously and gulped again. He came closer and I hit the wall with my back. (Oh shit! this is starting to get scary now...) He laughed emotionless and stared deeper into my eyes.

- Are you fucking stupid Park Jimin?! He said frustrated and pinched me against the wall with his hands on both sides of my head. I could feel his hot breath against my lips. (My heart is gonna explode! Why is he doing this?!)

- What do you- I got cut off guard when he pressed his lips against mine. I got shocked but kissed back. (OMG we are kissing!!!) Our lips moved in sync. (His lips are so soft... Okay, I'm sure now... I'm gay for this wonderful man...) We broke the kiss only when we run out of air. We looked in each other's eyes and smiled. 

- Do you understand now? he asked with a gummy smile. I nodded and he leaned closer. We kissed again. This kiss was passionate and full of feelings. He bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth for him. Our kiss became a hot make-out session. Our tounges fighting for dominance. He won. I gripped his neck and pulled him closer. He let out a groan and I could feel my body heat up under his touch. We leaned away and we stared deep into each other's eyes.