Chapter 9||Growing||

No one's p.o.v

BTS was growing for each day that passed by. N.O's music video was released and the number of vives grew, the A.R.M.Ys grew. Everything was great for them and their manager was so proud of their hard work. They had won some awards and were so grateful for that. But their popularity was not the only thing that was growing... that was some tension growing too...

Jimin p.o.v

I had woke up to an empty room. I was alone. (That's strange cause Yoongi always wakes up the latest and Hobi always wakes me up. Wonder where they are?) I had done my morning routine and went down to the kitchen. In the kitchen sat Jin all alone. (Hmm... Where's Namjoon? Jin and he are always coming down at the same time in the mornings.)

- Where is everyone? I asked him.

- The rappers needed to leave early this morning, they have some parts of their song left to record, and the youngest is still asleep, he said. (Oh how could I forget that? Stupid Jimin...)

- Can you wake up Tae and Jungkook? He asked me. I nodded and went upstairs to their room. I slowly opened the door and sneaked inside. My eyes traveled to one of the beds. (Empty? Where the hell are they?) I looked at the other bed and there was them, sleeping and cuddle. (Uwu, they are so cute.)

- Hey! Wake up "love birds", I said sarcastically with a giggle. Jungkook opened his eyes slowly but when he saw me and realized where he was he widens them. He literally flew out of the bed and sat down on his own. He blushed and looked down embarrassed.  (That kiddo... always blushing. It's strange his face hasn't burned up yet.) Tae slowly woke up too. He sat up and looked a bit confused at me. When Jungkook saw that Tae had woke up too he hurried into the bathroom. (Okay... that was a bit strange.)

- Ehh... What happened to him and why were you sleeping in the same bed? I asked Tae.

- For the first... I guess he just got embarrassed or something and second... he slept in my because he had a nightmare and couldn't go back to sleep so I comfort him and he fell asleep with me, Tae answered calm and tired. (Okay, that explains pretty much everything I just saw...) 

- Just come down when you guys are done, It's breakfast and the rappers are at the studio, I said and Tae nodded. I went back downstairs and into the kitchen again.

Namjoon p.o.v

We had recorded for some hours and was almost done. (I felt a little bad for waking Jin up but he said it was okay. I and Jin had become really close and that felt really great. I had spent a lot of time with Hobi and Yoongi recently because of all the recording and I really enjoyed it. On all our breaks we talked shit and teased each other all the time. Hobi was worse he always joked about the "tension" in the house. When he said that I and Yoongi always got embarrassed and Hobi just laughed. But we didn't care that much because it was just to tease us.) 

We kept on recording almost the whole day. It was exhausting but really fun. Our manager was proud of our work and we could finally go home. We went to the car and sat us.

- Should we text them in the house about dinner? Yoongi asked. 

- Yeah, that sounds like an idea, text Jin Namjoon, Hobi said to me.

Okay, I answered and took from my phone...

Hey, Jin we are on our way home... Should we buy dinner?

Hey :) Yes do that...

Okay! What should we buy?

Buy some pizza, that's easiest