Chapter 12||Straight or... gay?||

Namjoon p.o.v

I woke up in the middle of the night in a panic and with a sweaty body. I had a dream... But not a nightmare. (I dreamed a wet fucking dream about JIN... OMG!) I took some deep breaths to calm down. When my breath was normal again I laid down again in my bed. But when I turned my body to the side I felt a strange tightness in my lower parts. (Fucking damn hell... WHY?) I had a boner because of Jin. I freaked out. (I just want to scream... GAHH!!!) I remember what Yoongi and Tae had done in this situation and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my flustered, sweaty and red face. (WHY WHY WHY???) I looked down and saw the bulge in my pajama pants.

- Well, I guess I need to fix this..., I said and sighed. I pulled off my pants and boxer. I took a deep breath, went into the shower and started to pleasure myself as quiet as possible...

||Time skip: Morning|| 

I woke up, still flustered from the night's experience. (I think I should tell Hobi, Tae, and Yoongi about this. I mean they know what I fell right now and we can give a solution to our problem's or try to realize why is happening) I sat up and looked around the room. I sighed pretty relievedly when I realized that I was alone in the room. (I'm not ready to face him yet... I need to text the guys... We need to talk before breakfast...or I'm gonna fell pretty dead) I took up my phone, created a group chat and texted them.

GUYS COME TO MY ROOM NOW!!!

Hobi: What happened man? Chill a bit... LOL

Yoongi: What is so important that you need to wake me up?

I'm serious... Please just come... We need to talk...

Tae: On my way...

Hobi: I'm coming, bro :D

Yoongi: Fine... I'm coming

(Okay... First, I need to chill... Second, how the fuck am I thinking? How can I be so stupid with an IQ of 148? GAHHH!!!) I tried to calm down as much as possible when I waited for the guys to come. Some minutes later they knocked at the door and came inside. They sat down and I took a deep breath

- What's up, man? You look a bit shaken, Hobi said and let out a small chuckle.

- Hobi... You were right... It happened..., I said nervously and looked down at my lap embarrassed. 

- Right about what... Wait! OMG Namjoon!!! Tae said shocked.

- Not even surprised..., Yoongi said and chuckled. (Serious Yoongi! What do you mean by that? Aish...) We sat in silence and no one had something to say until Hobi spoked...

- What are you gonna do about this? Because you guys are clearly attracted to them, Hobi said and looked at us. (He's right... What are we gonna do now? I know how I fell but what about the other's...)

- I don't know about you two... But I fell so fucking gay for Jin and I gonna keep it that way, I said and blushed. (WTF did I just say? But it's true... I'm in love with him... OMG! I'm in LOVE with him...) I blushed even more about that though.

- Actually... I fell the same way but for Kookie of course... I guess I have a crush on him..., Tae said and blushed. (Aww... cute, he has a crush on him)

- And me for Jimin, Yoongi said and smirked. (Oh god... That boy...)

- So this means you are all gay? Hobi asked and looked at us. We looked at each other and nodded. Hobi laughed and just shook his head.

- HOBI, YOONGI, TAE, AND JOONIE WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? IT'S BREAKFAST!!! Jin screamed from the kitchen. I saw how the others looked at me confused.

- Joonie is a nickname he gave me... Come on you heard him, it's breakfast, I said and laughed. They nodded and we went downstairs.

||Time skip: Night time||

Jungkook p.o.v 

The whole day had Tae and the rappers being in town shopping or something. (It felt like Tae was avoiding me and I don't know why... but I felt a strange feeling in my stomach about that Tae was hanging out with the others and not me) I was alone in the living room when Jimin came and sat down beside me. (He looks a bit mad... Hmm?)

- Are you okay Jimin? You look a bit mad, I asked him. He looked at me with sad eyes. (Okay... I guess he is upset over something)

- No, I'm not okay... Yoongi is avoiding me and I just fell so pissed now when he is hanging out with others and not me... What's wrong with me? He said frustrated and throw himself on the couch.

- Funny thing... I fell the same way as you... Tae is avoiding me and I fell a strange feeling in my stomach because he is hanging out with the others and not me..., I said and looked down. Jimin looked at me a bit confused.

- Why is this happening? Maybe we should talk to Jin or something... I mean he is the oldest, he can help us, Jimin said and smiled. I nodded and we went to search for Jin.  We found him in his room on his phone.

- Jin can we come in? I asked. He looked at us and nodded. We went in and sat down on Namjoon's bed.

- What is it, guys? Jin asked and looked at us. Both I and Jimin gulped nervously and looked at each other. 

- We both fell a strange feeling because we had been avoided and just want attention from a special person..., Jimin started and looked at me so I could contain it.

- ... And we wanna know if you know why we feel like this and if you maybe have felt the same way sometime before? I said and looked at Jin. He gulped and started to look really nervous. (Okay... His time to be nervous now I guess...)

- Well actually... yes I have... right now..., he said and looked down at his lap. Both I and JImin looked at each other shocked. (He felt the same way as us right now... WTF?) We all three went silent and looked at the floor.

- Are we... jealous? Jimin asked quietly. 

- Maybe... But why? I would not feel jealous if my friend hangs out with another friend, I said confused. (I'm just confused right now...) Jin suddenly looked at us with widening eyes and a shocked expression. 

- What is it Jin? Jimin asked confused.

- Maybe... it's not friendly feelings we feel, Jin said and blushed.

- You mean... romantic feelings...? Jimin asked and looked down at his lap.

- WAIT... WHAT? NO NO NO!!! YOU MEAN LOVE? I panicked. (Am I in love with Tae... But I'm straight...)

- Yes, Jungkook... love, Jin said and looked at me. (I'm freaking out! Gahh!) I started to blush like crazy and felt so weird. 

- So if we have a crush on them... what does that mean for us? Jimin asked and looked confused.

- I guess it means we are... gay..., Jin said and blushed again. (No no no no I'm not gay... I can't be...)*Sigh*( Why are you so hot and lovely Tae? What? Gah stupid mind...) 

- But I'm not gay... I'm straight right? Jimin asked even more confused than before.

- That's up to you... I guess, I said pretty confused myself too. 

- WE ARE HOME!!! We heard Hobi scream from downstairs. We looked at each other and I guess everybody panicked a bit.  

- Okay... Just act normal for fuck sake, Jin said. We looked at each other, nodded and went downstairs. The four other boys sat in the couch, laughing at each other. The strange feeling in my stomach came back when I saw Tae with them. (Why does this need to happen?) I tried to smile and just acted normal as we said. (Why are feelings so stupid?...)

To be continued... ;)