Chapter 17||Happy||

Jin p.o.v

When I woke up expected I to be on the couch but I was in my bed. I stretched my arms up in the air and sat up. I looked around the room and realized that I was not in my bed but in Namjoon's. He had his arms around my waist and I couldn't help, I blushed. (It's gonna take a while to be used to this... but I love it. And he chooses to lay me in his bed... Wow!) I stroked his cheek gently and smiled. I bent down and kissed him on the lips gently. Namjoon opened his eyes slowly and smiled at me.

- Good morning beautiful, He said and stroked my cheek. I blushed and he chuckled.

- Morning Joonie, I said and put my hand on his. 

- I would love to get used to waking up like this every morning, Namjoon said and kissed my cheek. ( Ohhh, believe me, I would love it too...) I lay down again and we cuddled for a while. I felt so calm feeling his heartbeat and his breath against my neck.

- Jinnie... Should we tell the others about our relationship? I mean no one reacted badly to Jimin and Yoongi's relationship, Namjoon whispered softly in my ear. (Hmmm... That would be a good idea, my boyfriend is so smart... hehe)

- We can tell them during breakfast, I said and kissed Namjoon on the cheek. He nodded and we went downstairs. I picked from some bacon and eggs and started to cook. Namjoon sat on a chair and I could feel that he looked at me.

- Why are you looking at me? I asked and I heard that he stood up. I felt arms around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. 

- Because you are so beautiful, he said and kissed my neck. I blushed and turned around to face him. He attacked my lips and I gladly kissed back. He lifts me up on the counter and I put my legs around his waist. We kissed roughly and lucky for me had I already turned off the stove. ( This feels so good... Oh my!) He bit my bottom lip and I let out a small moan. Our kiss became a make-out session. After some minutes we pulled away and looked at each other in the eyes. Both breathing heavily. 

- We... need to... chill... the others... can come, I said between my breaths. He nodded and gave me a kiss before starting to set the table. When we were done I screamed as usual to wake up the others. First came Jungkook and Tae and after them came Hobi.

- Where are Yoongi and Jimin? I asked Hobi.

- Sleeping..., Hobi said tiredly. I sighed and rolled my eyes. (Don't they know we have practice! Aish! I hope they are coming sooner or later...) After like 7 minutes came the couple too. They walked tiredly into the kitchen and sat down. I looked at Namjoon and saw that he looked pretty nervous. (I understand him... I'm nervous too) I gave Namjoon a small nod and he cleared his throat. Everyone looked at him and I gulped nervously. 

- So... I wanna tell you something... It's like this..., Namjoon started and looked at me. I took a deep sigh and continued. (Let's drop the bomb...)

- I and Namjoon are dating..., I said and everybody looked at me with a shocked expression. 

- I fucking knew it! Hobi said happily and I gave him a glare.

- Hehe... Sorry..., he said and chuckled. We started to eat breakfast and the other's wanted to know exactly how it happened so we told them. (It's so freaking embarrassing to tell them! Why do they need to be so curious? Aish!) I blushed like crays when Namjoon told them what happened but we just laughed at it and talked about how obviously it was that Namjoon liked me. After breakfast was it time to go practice some lyrics and choreography.

||Time skip: After noon||

Tae's p.o.v

We had come back after our practices. I was exhausted.  I was laying in my bed waiting for Jungkook to be done with his shower. (Aish!... How long time does he need to take a shower? It has been like a half hour since he went inside the bathroom.) I was scrolling through twitter when I heard the door opens. Jungkook came out with a towel around his waist and water dripping from his wet hair.  He went to the closet to find some clothes. I felt how my body started to heat up and I couldn't help but stare at his muscular back. I guess he felt my stares because he turned his head and smirked at me. (Fuck...) I started to blush like crazy and looked down at the floor. He came in front of me and lifted my chin so I looked at him. I gulped hard when I saw his abs. (Oh...my...fucking...god... he is hot as fuck!) Jungkook's smirk grew wider. 

- Like what you seeing babe? Jungkook said with a pleased face. 

- Y...y...yes, I whispered quietly. Jungkook chuckled and shaked his head lightly.

- What did you say? I couldn't hear you, Jungkook said and smirked again. (And I thought I was the dominant one... I guess we're gonna switch that roll...)

- Y..yes, I said and looked down. He lifted my chin and kissed my lips gently. I kissed him back and we shared a passionate kiss. He leaned away and gave me a bunny smile. I smiled but then I remember that Jungkook was only wearing a towel so I gulped and started to blush again. Jungkook chuckled lightly at my reaction and kissed my nose.

- I guess I gonna put on some clothes before your face burns up, he said smirking and went into the bathroom with a set of clothes. (He is such a dork and he is my dork...*blushing* He is mine... wow...) Some minutes later came he out of the bathroom with clothes on. He wore a black hoodie and some sweatpants. (How is it possible to look hot and cute at the same freaking time? I'm confused and... Gahh!!! What did I do to deserve him?) I stared at him again. He caught me staring once again and chuckled softly. 

- Is it something wrong? He asked and smirked a little. (Okay... Be confident for fuck sake Tae... Man up!)

- No... It is just that you look so fucking cute and hot at the same time and I can't understand how..., I said as confident as possible and now was it Jungkook's turn to blush. 

- Awww, look who's blushing now, I said and smirked. (I guess we both are a bit dominant after all... Interesting...) He came an laid down beside me in my bed. He kissed my cheek and we cuddle on my bed.  After a while drifted we off to sleep in each other's arms. 

Hobi's p.o.v

I was laying in my bed looking at the couple in the other bed sleeping tangled together. (I was so happy that everyone had found love and pretty much themselves too. But I was still curious... What happened between Taekook that night? I have no idea. I know that they made up... I would be so happy if they also are together... They are so freaking cute together... hehe...) I was curious about what ARMY's posted about us so I went into Twitter and started to scroll through my tl. I had my own secret account there I followed ARMY's and their thoughts about us. I always saw a lot of edits. Some were on us and others were on our ships. 

- This looks amazing! I whispered out loud. I saw an edit of Taekook that looked a little bit to real. (How can people draw this good? I can barely draw a circle... Like what?) I kept on looking for a while. I started to feel sleepy so I put my phone away and soon drifted to sleep.

To be continued... ;)