Chapter 13||Coming out...||

No one's p.o.v

The tension in the house was pretty big right now. Everybody was confused about their feelings and Hobi teased them about it. Tae, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hobi had become closer and talked really much about their problems with each other. Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin were the ones that were the most confused. They were not as confident about their sexuality and feelings for the other boys. Was it a silly crush or was it deeper feelings? 

Tae p.o.v

 I had hung out with my raphyungs really much and it felt great. BUT... I still felt a bit guilty. (I felt confident about being gay but I was not ready to tell the three others about it. Especially not Kookie, because he was the freaking reason why I'm gay. I had tried to avoid him as much as possible and I felt so bad for doing it.) I and the hyungs was in the park just walking around and ate some ice cream. We sat down on a bench and just relaxed. (I think I gonna tell them about my problem with facing Kookie because I can't keep on doing this.) I took a deep breath and looked at them. 

- Hyungs..., I said nervously. 

- What is it Tae? Namjoon asked with a soft smile. (Hmm... How should I start?....... I got an idea.)

- Have you thought about coming out to the others? I asked and fidget with my fingers. Namjoon and Yoongi looked at each other and then back at me. 

- Not really... How so? Yoongi said and looked at me.

- I can't face Kookie and I wanna tell him so badly but what if he wanna know the reason why I'm gay? I can't just say it's because of him! I panicked and started to breathe heavily. I felt a tear flow down my cheek and looked down. Hobi hugged me as comfort and I relaxed a bit. 

- For the first chill man..., Yoongi said and looked at me a bit worried.

- And second, I think me and Yoongi know how you feel, Namjoon continued. (Do they really know it feels to avoid their best friend? I don't think so...)

- Guys... Wouldn't it be best if you told them about this? Hobi asked awkwardly. ( In some way I felt bad for Hobi. He hung out with three gay guys and was straight himself. Poor boy... LOL)

- You have point Hobi..., Yoongi said and scratched his neck nervously. (Do they really mean we should come out for them just like that? Okay...okay... just relax Tae, it's the best thing to do.)

- Maybe you should tell them tonight? Hobi asked and looked at us. I, Yoongi, and Namjoon looked at each other and nodded.

- I guess... we have a plan then, I said nervously. We talked about when we were gonna do it and decided that after dinner was the best time. (I hope they not gonna hate us after this...)

||Time skip: Dinner time||

Jimin p.o.v

I was in the living room with Jungkook and played some games. Namjoon, Hobi, Yoongi, and Tae had been outside the whole day and came back a few minutes ago. I had a lot in my mind and that made me lose my focus on the game several times and lose. (Why do I keep thinking about it? Jin said it could be the romantic feelings I felt for Yoongi. But I just can't accept it or the fact about being gay... that would never work out. I would get even more hate than before and... I just can't handle that) 

- IT'S DINNER GUYS!!! Jin screamed from the kitchen.  I and Jungkook went into the kitchen and sat down. Soon after we came the four others came into the kitchen too. They looked really nervous, at least Tae, Namjoon, and Yoongi. Hobi he just smirked when he sat down. (Okay this is a bit strange...) I looked a Jungkook and he looked at me with the same confusion in his eyes.