Chapter 16||Cuddles||

Tae p.o.v

I woke up in the morning when the sun hit my face. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. I looked up in the ceiling and turned my head when I heard light snores beside me. I smiled when I saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully beside me. (I can't believe he is my boyfriend... He kissed me... and his lips were so soft. I really like him... maybe I even love him...) I stroked his cheek softly and looked at his beautiful face. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me.

- Good morning beautiful, I said and he blushed. (Aww he's so cute... and mine)

- Why so cheesy bae? He asked and now was it my turn to blush. (He called me bae... Omg!)

- Should we cuddle until breakfast? I asked and took his hand softly. He smiled and cuddle to me so I spooned him. (I could get used to this... he's so freaking adorable!) We laid there until it was time for breakfast. We heard Jin scream from the kitchen and we get out of bed. I kissed him on the lips and started to go downstairs.

- Hey! Come back here! I heard Jungkook say behind me. I laughed and went down the stairs. When I came down I felt someone jump up on my back and I heard a soft giggle. 

- Did you think you could go without me? Jungkook said and pinched my cheek softly. (Why is he so amazing?) I laughed and went into the kitchen with my bunny on the back. Namjoon and Jin looked at us confused but Hobi he just smiled.

- Kookie get off me now please, I said softly. He giggled and jumped off my back. We sat down at the table beside each other. I took his hand under the table and gave it a light squeeze. He intertwined our fingers and I tried to not smile so obviously. Namjoon and Jin looked at us even more confused and Hobi smiled widely at us. 

- My plan worked? Hobi asked and looked at Jungkook. I got confused and looked at Jungkook myself too. (What plan? This is a bit weird...) Jungkook nodded happily.

- May I ask what plan? I asked and looked at Hobi and Jungkook. Hobi laughs a bit nervous and looked at Jungkook. Namjoon and Jin looked at each other more confused than before. 

- So... it was like this... I felt really heartbroken because you avoided me and Hobi find me crying in our room so he promised me to help with some kind of plan he made up..., Jungkook said and looked down nervously. ( WAIT!!! Did he cry because of me? Now I feel really guilty... But what was the plan?) I looked a Hobi and he seems to understand what I meant with my look.

- My plan was to keep you two in the same room alone... That was why I told you Tae to stay in your room the whole night and if you would leave I took your Gucci stuff, Hobi said and looked at me with a small smile. (Why was I such a coward? I should just have told him in the first place...)

- I'm sorry Kookie... I was an idiot... I shouldn't have avoided you... I'm just sorry, I said and took a tighter grip around his hand.

- Don't be... I understand and forgive you ba- TAe, He said and chuckled nervously. I let out a soft giggle. (Why so CUTE?!!!)

- Okay... But where are Yoongi and Jimin? Jin asked with a confused look. Right then came them into the kitchen.

Yoongi p.o.v

I and Jimin came into the kitchen and everyone looked at us confused. I chuckled quietly and sat down at the table. Jimin just stood there frozen and looked nervous. (Aww he's so adorable) After like a minute came he and sat down beside me. Everyone looked at us with a frown.

- What? I asked and looked at them with a frown. (I think I know what they gonna ask...)

- What happened between you two yesterday? Jimin looked like he was hit by a truck, Namjoon said and chuckled. I saw how Jimin started to tense up and blush like crazy.