Chapter 15||Realize||

Hobi p.o.v

We sat down at the table to eat and realized that Yoongi and Jimin were not here yet. (Where the hell are they?)

- Namjoon do you know where they are? I asked and looked at him.

- They stayed a little longer at the dance studio, he said simply and went back to look at Jin. (Love birds... Wonder what take's them so long? Maybe Yoongi has confessed for him... I hope so!) 

- Hobi can you go up and tell the youngest that is dinner? Jin asked and looked at me. I nodded and started to go upstairs. But I stopped in the living room because there sat Tae. He looked really sad and thoughtful. (What's up with him?)

- Hey Tae! Are you okay? I asked him a bit worried. He looked up at me and let out a deep sigh. 

- I'm a terrible person... I can't fucking face him and I can't bearly talk to him anymore... and... and I can't confess either!!! He said so fast that I could bearly hear what he said.

- Chill man! Everything is going to be fine... go into the kitchen and sit down and I go and tell Jungkook to come down... Okay? I said calmly. He nodded and went slowly into the kitchen. I went up for the stairs and to there room. But I stayed right outside the door because I heard a sound that made my heart ache. I heard sobs. (Why is he crying?) I didn't knock, I went through the door and hurried to Jungkook. I took him in my arms and he started to cry even more. 

- Shh... Calm down its gonna be okay... Just let it all out..., I said calmly. I felt how he started to calm down and he leaned away from my embrace. His eyes were red and puffy from all his crying. ( It broke my heart, seeing him like this... What happened to him?)

- What happened to you? I asked worried and looked at him. 

- What have I done to him? Why is he ignoring me? He said frustrated with tears in his eyes.

- What do you mean? I don't really understand..., I said confused.

- TAE!!! He ignores me, he bearly talks to me anymore... Can't he understand how much it hurts me! He is like my best friend... What have I done wrong? He said even more frustrated. His eyes were filled with sadness, angriness, and confusion. (Now I feel really bad for him... I wish I could tell him but I can't do that either...)

- Okay... Listen... I gonna help you but after dinner... It's that okay? I asked and looked at him with a small smile. He nodded and I hugged him so he would feel a bit calmer. We went downstairs and into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I could feel the tension between Jungkook and Tae. (This is terrible! I need to fix it in some freaking way... But how? And where the hell is Yoongi and Jimin?) Right then they came into the kitchen. Jimin looked really flustered, his hair was really messed up and his lips were... SWOLLEN. (OKAY!!! What happened when they were alone?!)

- What happened with you Jimin? You look like you became hit by a truck, Jin said and laughed his windshield wiper laugh. Jimin looked down blushing and Yoongi started to smirk. 

- Nothing important happened to him, Yoongi said with an even bigger smirk on his lips. (Oh my... I don't wanna know what happened...)

- Okay... then let's eat, Jin said confused and we started to eat. The dinner was a bit of emotion filled. Namjoon and Jin were staring at each other, Jimin looked really nervous, Yoongi looked pleased, and Jungkook and Tae had a thick tension between them. I just sat there pretty confused about the signals they gave each other. (This is so werid... and there is a lot of strange's tensions in the air...) After dinner had I came up with a (Hopefully) perfect plan.

Jungkook p.o.v

(Hobi promised me help. I really needed to talk to Tae. I felt so heartbroken because of his action towards me...) I sat in our bedroom because Hobi told me to stay here. Earlier before dinner when Hobi went into the kitchen it became really awkward in the living room. I tried to talk to him but he became angry and yelled at me. (That was the reason why I cried...) After some minutes the door opened and Tae came inside. I felt my heartbeat raised and I felt like hiding in a deep hole.