Chapter 58

Overwhelmed.

That's the feeling you had right now. Exhausted too. Too many things happened that you felt your energy were drained drastically. You were looking at your fingers on your lap, staring to it cause you've got nothing to do. Your mind was so full of thoughts. You dried tears were still lingering on your cheeks. Yes, it dried and you felt the stickiness on your cheeks- but you ignored to clean it.

You were alone in your room, sitting on your bed still staring act your fidgeting fingers. Your thought wandered to the short reunion you had with Jiwoon just now. It was short lived and you're not going to lie that you were regretted it was short but you couldn't do anything about it.

Your father guards were there constantly reminded your time was limited. You were half heartedly listened to it as you were busy hugging and kissing Jiwoon as you were missing him so much. He too missed you by constantly hugging you scrunching your dress with his small fists - asking your condition while crying. Your heart shattered seeing his skinny body knowing he lost his appetite despite meals always given to him without failing there times a day.

He told you that grandma always with him, look after him telling him you were safe. You were thankful to your mother generosity to look after Jiwoon. At least, you felt relieved someone was there with Jiwoon so he was not alone. Your brothers were there too watching your little family reunited. Seokjin too cried and hugging both of you and constantly promised you that he will take good care of Jiwoon. 

That reminded you to tell Jiwoon that he's going to live with his uncle. Jiwoon started to cry more that he'll going to be separated from you again but you promised him that those will not be long. You told him that you'll come back to him again and you and him will be together again - forever. Even though you were not sure that will happen but you still told him to stop him from crying.

The guards kept nagging your time was up but literally you ignored as you still wanted to be with Jiwoon.

"Oh, shut up will you. Let her be with her son little more. She didn't see him for a week you know." Seokjin spat annoyingly to the guard while Namjoon glared stood in front of you blocking the guards from disturbing the moments.

"We're just following the orders."

"I know. Just give us a little bit of time." Namjoon stated calm.

After a few more minutes, you were reluctantly let your son go but you had to since the guard kept pulling your hand to send you back to your room. Jiwoon cried harder in his Uncle Seokjin's arm, whispered calming words to him as both of them watching you being taken away.

"Wait for me in the car hyung. I follow Y/n back to her room." Namjoon told Seokjin and Seokjin quickly followed his order carrying Jiwoon with him.

Namjoon walked beside you to your room. You too couldn't keep tears from stoping as you walked back.

When you arrived, Namjoon held your hand stopping you from getting inside. He turned to the guards and spoke. "I want to speak with my sister for a while."

"Sure."

"Alone." Namjoon emphasized the word. The guard was hesitant a bit but Namjoon held his stare towards him.

"Alright. Don't take too long."

Namjoon took your hand and brought you inside. He locked the door and gestured you to your bed. He let you sat and he placed himself next to you.

He looked at your face and wiped the remaining tears on your cheeks.

"It hurts me seeing you cry like this."