Chapter 57

"So we need to know where Y/n first." Jungkook said.

"Y/n is safe. She's at her father's house now."

Not going to lie but Jungkook definitely felt somewhat weird and curious. "How do you know Yoongi Hyung?"

"I have my ways."

Jungkook corked his brows. "But how? And to think of it, how do you know to find me? That was certainly hard to find judging how far and rusty that place was."

"Like I said, I have my own ways." Yoongi said unbothered. "Now, back to the plan. Since we know where Y/n now so we have to get Jiwoon first. If we had him than it's easy for us to get Y/n without being worried of anything."

"Why can't we have them both?" Jungkook asked curious.

"We do not want to raise suspicious by getting them both away. We also don't know Taejoon's motive and plan yet. Also don't forget about Jimin. He too, might have plans on his own. We need to know at least a bit of their plan before we proceed ours."

"So how are we going to know their plan."

"We need to have insider that can help us and that is Y/n's brothers." Yoongi suggested. Both Jungkook and Jaejung frowned. "Can we trust them? Aren't they involve in this too?"

"I've done my investigation and we can put our trust on them. And they're the one whose on Y/n's side. We can ask their help and I know they will agree because of Y/n."

"I think you actually already have rough ideas on this hyung. You look pretty calm yourself." As much as it is looked, Jungkook couldn't deny that Yoongi quite a brainer. He knew it since he met him years ago that he looked up to him and made him as an example of role model. It was just sometimes Jungkook felt Yoongi kept something from him. But he not going to talk about it. They had more important thing to think about for now.

Yoongi let out a satisfied smile. "Actually I do, but we need to get some information first. After that, we can think a plan to get Y/n out of that house."

"What do we do?" Hoseok asked.

"Jungkook. Call Namjoon. I give you details to ask him."

------

Seokjin, Namjoon and you were in the office room having a heated debate with your father about your marriage.

It came to the point where all of you silence taking a breath for a few moments after all the screaming, protesting and arguing. Your father with his stubborness and you with yours.

"You can never find someone like Jimin." Taejoon once again voiced out his idea.

"Yeah but Jungkook is much better." You opposed which cause your father sending flares of gaze to you.

"Dad. Why don't you just let Y/n be with Jungkook?" Seokjin questioned.

"I don't want her to be with the son of the traitor."

"What did he do to make you say that?"

"His father is a traitor."

"And he's your best friend." You sarcastically spat. Taejoon looked at you with an expression of like a tiger that ready to catch his prey.

Everyone else were shook - except you. Seokjin turned his gaze quick at you. "How do you know?" Gazing your face to your brother, you spoke. "Mom told me."

"That damn woman." Taejoon hissed.

"Excuse me. The woman you curse is our mother."

"Tell us why are you so disguise with him? There must be reasons why you hate him despite he being your best friend." You curiously asked.

Taejoon suddenly looked nervous. He stood up and moved back and forth - trying to calm himself. The two of you looking at your father movement waiting for his response.

However, he in his own world still pacing back and forth tapping his finger to his chin, thinking a lot.

"Dad."

"WHAT?"

You and Seokjin looked at each other annoyed with your father's yelling. "We're just asking. No need to yell."

"You both are annoying. Where's Namjoon?"

"He's outside. On the phone. Don't change the topic dad." Seokjin knew his father didn't want to say anything about it. He wondered why his father so not wanting to tell them. Was there something he wanted to hide?

And if Jungkook's father was at fault then must be easy for his father to spill the information. Not keeping it as a secret.

"Dad." Namjoon came in after his phone call. Taejoon only hummed.

"When are you going to announce Y/n's wedding?" His sudden question made you and Seokjin widened your eyes.

"Namjoon."

"Oppa."

Namjoon ignored both of them but Taejoon was widely grin. "I'm going to hold the engagement dinner this Saturday."

"Okay. But can I ask a favor?"

"What is it Namjoon?"

"Let me and Seokjin hyung take care of Jiwoon till Y/n get married. We don't want to raise any problems during those time, won't you dad?"

Taejoon was thinking harder and as he was in that state, you came closer to Namjoon. "What are you doing Oppa?" You whispered nervously. Why the sudden change of opinion?

Namjoon bent to level your ear. "Don't worry. This is a plan. Just get along." He's whispered too while his face still on Taejoon's sight.

"But why?"

"You want Jiwoon to be saved or not?" You quickly reminded about your son. You felt tears threatened to fall but you quickly held on as you didn't want your father to realize you were almost crying. You nodded slowly followed whatever plan Namjoon had in his mind.

You looked over at Seokjin and nodded at him. He looked confused but tried not to invade.

"Are you sure you're going to help? You're not planning something Namjoon?" Your father asked curiously made you flinched and turned your head to him quickly.

"I'm just trying to ease your problem dad. So that Y/n not thinking much to plan an escape while her son is here. If you still worry, I, myself can make sure Y/n don't run away. You can have my word dad."Namjoon stated confidently.

"Well, that's okay. You can take Jiwoon with you. I don't want him here anyway."

You quickly intervened. "Dad, please let me see Jiwoon for a while before he goes. I just want to know that he's okay. Please."

Your father faced to you. "Just for a while. If you do something unacceptable, I'll make sure you won't see Jiwoon again. Got that?" His devilish stare did not miss your face as he said those word. You swallowed hard your lump before nodding agreed with his nonsense threatening.

"Namjoon. Make sure you take that boy with you after that. I don't care what you do to him but he'll never be here until Y/n's wedding."

"Sure dad."

"And if you actually do something behind my back Namjoon, you'll have to pay." Taejoon silently warned but Namjoon just kept his face and nodded - turned his back and grabbed your hand got out from the room. Jin followed behind.