Chapter 21

Seokjin was surprised when someone already sat waiting for him in his office.

"I never thought I see you here." The man startled and quickly turned his head and smiling.

"Hyung! It's so long I didn't see you." Both men hugged each other and Seokjin patted his brother's back before let go of him.

"Yeah. When did you came back Namjoon?"

"Almost two months. I wanted to see you earlier but I was so busy I didn't have the time. I'm sorry hyung."

"It's okay. I already knew. You are taking over the company right?" Seokjin walked to his chair and seat. He signaled Namjoon to seat as well. Namjoon took the chair in front of him and sat.

"Yeah. I have to learn a lot of things. Dad was kind of strict though. Luckily I can catch up with it."

"I know that you are smart. I'm sure you can handle it. Sorry though you have to bear the responsibility in which I supposed to take." Soekjin looked at Namjoon with a sorry face.

"Come on Hyung. It doesn't matter. I know you don't like the job that's why you here." Namjoon smiled reassured Seokjin that he was okay with it.

"By the way Hyung. Are you free now? Should we grab a lunch?"

"Yes. There's a nice restaurant in front of this clinic. We can go there if you like."

"Sure. Let's go"

--

Both of them sat comfortably after ordering their food. Namjoon was staring at Seokjin while the man stared back.

"What is it Namjoon?"

"Hyung. Where's Y/n?"

Seokjin put his both hands on his lap and intertwined his fingers and looked at Namjoon.

"This is you asking or dad?"

"This is me asking. I just knew a brief of it from mom and from your email. But still I want to hear from you face to face. Where's Y/n?"

Seokjin let out a sigh. He was going to talk but their order was coming and he waited for the waitress to walk away before he spoke.

"I don't know. Y/n didn't tell me. I tried to call her many times but the number is not in service anymore."

"Didn't you tried to search for her?"

"I did but dad was found out about it and got mad at me. He was looking for her too you know."

"I know."

"You do know what will he do if he find Y/n."

Namjoon looked on the untouched food.

"Yeah. He wants Y/n to marry to one of his friends' son who benefitted him to strengthen the company by joining in the both company together."

"But do you know he wants to get rid of Y/n son. His own grandchild?"

Namjoon looked at Seokjin with a surprised expression. 

"I didn't know about that. Dad didn't tell me."

"Of course he didn't tell you. He's still mad about it. He didn't want to let it go even though it happened five years ago. It's not her son's fault but I don't know why dad hates the child so much. He is such a nice and kind boy."

Namjoon shook his head. "I never thought dad still didn't forget about that."

Seokjin snorted. "Of course not. It was something that disgraced him so much but honestly I don't care. Of course Y/n is at fault but she didn't have to be treated this way. Everyone make mistakes. She was young at that time to do such mistake. We were at fault too that we didn't pay such attention to her that she had to seek from someone else. I regretted it a lot. I should take care of her more."

"Me too. I should care and love her more. She is our only sister. She deserve the attention."

Both of them sat silenced. Thinking of the possibilities they will do if they were at those times.

"Are you still searching for her Hyung?"

"Of course but I didn't let dad know. I'm glad I was not live there anymore. It makes my search a lot easier."

"I heard you moved out from the house."

"Yeah. I kind of had a huge fought with dad. I displease him a lot that he didn't want to see me anymore. I'm sorry to our mom but I just can't stand him anymore. He's being too selfish. I'm sorry I have to burden you. Supposedly I should be the one who take care the company but seriously I hate it. I love my profession more."

"Sure. I still remembered that you were arguing with dad about the medical course you took. He was furious."

"Yeah. Not just that. Recently he tried to arrange a marriage for me after he can't do it with Y/n. That's why we fought. I don't want my life to be controlled by him. I bet he will do it to you and you will accept it without any disagreement."

Namjoon let out a weak smile. 

"You know me. I can't do anything though. I just don't want him to do anything to you and Y/n. I love you both and I love our family."

"You're sacrificing yourself Namjoon."

"It's okay. I don't have anything to against it. I still can cope with this kind of life. What matter the most is Y/n. We need to look for her."

"Just make sure dad didn't involve in this Namjoon."

"Don't worry. I'll try my best not to let dad know."

"Take care of our mom as well. Don't leave her behind."

"Sure do."