Chapter 46

It was almost a month since you last met Jimin. But, it was also a month of missing Jungkook as well. You never met Jungkook after he fled to Japan.

The truth was, he's already back at Seoul but he was too busy that you two didn't have a chance to meet. Only the messages and calls that kept your relationship in tact otherwise you would thought that he didn't care about you anymore.

Your boss-secretary relationship with Yoongi were somehow normal despite he kept reminding you to keep away from Jungkook. You ignored his warnings knowing nothing will harm you.

---

Lately, you felt you were being watched. You had this discomfort feeling but whenever you looked back there were no one.

You kept your quick pace to Jiwoon's kindergarten. You were taking half day leave since you felt something was not right and luckily Yoongi had no problem to release you. He didn't even question about it.

"Mom. Why are you coming? Where's Miyoon Noona?"

"I already told her that I was coming to get you. I got back early because I want to spend time with you." Of course, you didn't tell him the truth. But you do hope it was just all your feelings. Nothing more.

Both of you were walking towards your apartment. Suddenly, you were being pulled by someone.

"Miss Y/n. Please follow us now." You were shocked. You lost your hold of Jiwoon's hand as he was being caught by other person in a black suit. He was screaming in fear.

"Mom, help me."

"Jiwoon!! Let me go. Where are you taking my son?"
You forcefully wanted to let go of yourselves but another man came in and both of them dragged you to a black van across the street. You were screaming and moving but you couldn't let go.

You saw Jiwoon was taken to another black van and he too was screaming. You were scared.

"Jiwoooon!!"

"Moooom. Let me go. Mooom!"

"Jiwoooon!"

That's the last thing you said before a cloth covered with wet substance covered your mouth and you lost your conciousness.