Chapter 29

Guys..like I promise

Here are the two chapters of the story and sorry for the late update later

p/s: If and IF I do have free times in between those busy days I might be uploaded one chapter but please don't put much hope..when I say busy..it will be EXTREMELY busy

------

You were came back to office by the next day. Jungkook was not in the office as he had an appointment to go with Hyunjoo and Taehyung following him. Jihyo was with you in the pantry taking a break for lunch.

"I'm glad that you're feeling better Y/n."

"Yeah." Jihyo already informed on your condition as you told her yesterday noon after you'd been sent to clinic by Miyoon soon after she and Jiwoon came back. You were grateful that they didn't know what happened before that. You weren't ready to let your son knew about Jimin. You also didn't let anyone else knew about it too. 

"I'm also glad that Jungkook take so much care of you."

You were flushed red. The words suddenly brought you to last night event. You quickly acted normal but Jihyo was quicker to realize.

"Did something happened last night? Aww tell me tell me tell me please." You glared at her but she acted all cute that made you eventually gave up.

"Nothing fancy though. It's just you were right all this time." You spilled the truth. Jihyo gasped while her mouth was formed to big 'o'.

"Y/n. Is that true? Woah." She laughed after that. You slapped her arm annoyed by her laughed.

"He finally told you he likes you. So did you two kiss?"

Your widened your eyes towards her. "We did not."

"Why~~?"

"Because I didn't give him my answer yet."

"But why~~?"

"I needed some time."

"If I were you, I will definitely say to him that I like him too. He's totally head over heel with you."

"Yes he is but...,"

"But what Y/n? Seriously I don't understand you. What's keeping you to fall in love with him. I don't see anything wrong."

"It's kinda too fast Jihyo."

"What nonsense are you talking about. You've known each other for months now. There should be enough time to like or fall in love with him. Or are you stupid not to realize his intention."

You pouted towards her remarks. Damn, she could be fiesty sometimes that it hurts you. Nonetheless, you had to agree with her. However, you felt something really was stopping you to have those feelings and you exactly didn't know what it was. It's frightened you somehow. 

---

"Hyung, I found her." Namjoon called Seokjin about his findings.

"Thank god. How do you find her?"

"It's kind of irony though. She's working with Jeon."

"Jeon? The so called famous Jeon Holdings? Dad's rival? Woah that's interesting."

"Yeah it is."

"Have you met her?"

"Not yet. I want you to meet her hyung. Dad's kind of sense something. He's tracking my schedules nowadays. So, I have to abruptly stop doing suspicious thing."

"That can be a problem though."

"It will. One more thing hyung. That Jeon Jungkook guy. Looks like he had a thing with our little sister."

"Another problem exist. I'm worry if dad know about it. He sure don't like it though. The Jeons name always stirred him up. Even though I find it normal for you to have a rival in business. It means you can always work hard to be the best but dad always think they're try to look down on him. But, if Jungkook likes her I don't really mind."

"So you're not against it. That Jungkook likes Y/n?"

"I don't have a problem. It's Y/n life. She can choose whoever she likes but I still keep an eye on him. If he hurts her, he will have to deal with me."

"That's so totally you. One more question hyung. I've been wanting to ask who's Jiwoon father?"

Seokjin heaved a sigh. "I don't know Namjoon. Till now Y/n didn't let me know. I'd tried to look for clues but its useless. She was so good to keep it secret."

"Hmm it's getting complicated. What if both Jungkook and Jiwoon's father come to get Y/n at the same time?"

"Like I said I fully support whoever Y/n choose. But if both of them bring troubles to Y/n, I'll definitely not letting them go. I'll beat them to the pulp."

Namjoon laughed. That was so typical Seokjin. "Okay hyung, I need to go. Don't forget to see Y/n. I'll send you the details of her location through message. I'm sorry I can't be with you both."

"It's okay bro. I got you."

"Bye hyung."

"Adios."