Chapter 38

"Are you sure about this Jungkook?" Taehyung asked him. Apperently the three of them, Jungkook, Hyunjoo and himself were in Jungkook's office discussing about Jungkook stepping down from his position. Taehyung was looking at him in need with a confirmation of it. He was surprised when he heard the news and he wanted to know the reasons from the man himself.

Jungkook looked at both of them and faint smiled curved from his mouth.

"I'm just giving my seat for someone to take over. It doesn't mean I leave it all behind."

"But its Min Yoongi we're talking about." Taehyung said.

"It's nothing wrong. I know his capabilities. Look at how good he was in handling MYN Corp. That's the proof that he can take care Jeon Holdings."

"But still, he is just your stepbrother. You're the one who suppose to be the sole right of Jeon Holdings and you are the only heir." Taehyung argued.

"Its just a company. Doesn't matter who's manage it." Jungkook said calmly. Taehyung snorted didn't agree with his decision.

"You know about this all while right Jungkook. You know about MYN Corp. Why didn't you tell me?" Hyunjoo asked sadly. He thought Jungkook didn't trust him enough to let him know too.

Jungkook nodded. "I'm sorry hyung. It's just I need to think deeply and yes I did some research on my own about MYN Corp. When I found out that Yoongi was the owner, I tried to meet him but he refused. He just sent me an email to meet with him at our fathers house. That's where I found out the real reason he wanted us to meet. He used father to make me agreed on the deal. But, don't worry hyung he just got my share and father is still the biggest shareholder. Anything he do to the company after he take over still needs father permission to execute it."

Both Hyunjoo and Taehyung let out a relief sigh.

"What are you going to do after this?" Taehyung asked concerned.

"Maybe I can start to pursue my dream again. I never thought I get the chance. Might as well to use it now and wisely." Jungkook grinned.

Hyunjoo nodded. He knew Jungkook would do it and he was glad that Jungkook could start it over.

"But what about us?"

"Yoongi will come and sit with both of you to have a further discussion. Meanwhile, I will call up for an emergency meeting to our board of directors to tell about this. I hope both of you can help Yoongi. Trust me he maybe more arrogant and serious than me but he is nice. I know he can be a very good CEO."

"The way you talk about him is not like someone who hate him. You should hold some grudge on him. He is going to take your place you know. At least do some thing to take a revenge."

Jungkook shook his head while smiling. "Both of you will know the real reason later. For now, try to have a good relationship with Yoongi. And yes you are right Taehyung hyung I do not hate him. The things occured between me and him are personal matters and I'll deal with him personally. This is business and it's a good opportunity. We can expand our business more by having another company as our subsidiaries."

"I don't know what you're thinking Jungkook. You look like you don't care about the company when you let him to take over but on the other side I just feel you care a lot about the company when you're done so many things for this company." Hyunjoo expressed his words honestly.

"I wasn't interested at first. You knew it hyung otherwise I didn't take art as my main course. You knew how furious father was when he found out. But, its my decision. But, after I took over the company from father and I learnt, managed and struggled with it, I became an enthusiast. I myself didn't realize when I started to love the company but its naturally came. But I think I'm not good enough to manage it. That's why I'm giving it to someone who is more capable. Yoongi hyung surprisingly has more experiences and he is a business major graduate. This is his cup of tea. I know he will bring good fortune to Jeon Holding."

Both Taehyung and Hyunjoo listened to him wholeheartedly. They knew Jungkook already made his decision and they couldn't oppose it.

"Well, if that is how you say, I guess we have to accept it. I do hope that he is as your expectation. I'll be looking forward to work with him." Hyunjoo finally said. Taehyung nodded agreed with Hyunjoo statement.

"What about Y/n? Does she know about this?"

"She already know but didn't hear it officially."

"You let her to continue to work here or you want her to follow you?"

"It's better for her to continue to work here. I am just starting to build up my new career and I guess it's not suitable for having her with me while I'm not financially and occupationally stable."

"Hello~~. You are rich enough to take care of her well being for the rest of her life you know. How can you say that?" Taehyung snapped at him but the said man just chuckled. Jungkook then looked at Taehyung. His expression changed.

"I want to be rich by my own blood, sweat and tears not just 'someone been born with the silver spoon in their mouth'. I want to feel the recognition of my own hardwork especially from father."

"Yeah yeah your right. This is so typical you. Strong-willed yet determine person." Taehyung mocking him but Jungkook just laughed.

"I am. I am."