Waking Up and Check Up

Hello Everyone. For this part there is a bit of a rewind/repeat since this part is Mia's POV of waking up and what happens afterwards.

Previously-Mia too sick to process in time-What...Alexander quickly presses on Mia's pressure point on her neck. Mia falls unconscious in his arms.

(Mia's POV)

After Alexander pressed on her pressure point on her neck to force her to fall asleep, Mia stays in an deep slumber for about an hour until...she feels someone lightly shakes her shoulder.

Being too tired, Mia shakes off the feeling from the hand. Soon after she hears a voice that oddly sounds like Alexander say in a semi-loud voice-Mia, you need to get up.

Just wanting to go back to the bliss that is sleep, Mia ignores that voice too. The person is persistent since a moment afterwards she feels someone shakes her shoulder a little harder than before. Getting ready to ignore the shaking again until she hears Alexander in an loud voice say-Mia, you need to get up now!

This does it and now she is slowly awake through for a brief moment she is disoriented and says-WHAAT?

As Mia wakes up further she realizes she is in a unknown room and panics thinking where could she possibly be. Mia can tell that the room is massive, it could even be bigger than her kitchen at her house. Looking down, she can see she is on a queen sized bed with a white canopy frame in the back of the room. Looking up at the walls she sees that they were painted a pale yellow and had a white border. Looking behind her, she can see a beautiful yellow flower mirror on the wall. Looking forward, she can see two white large drawers with a plasma television on top. Looking to the side closest to the door is one large white bookcase with three components of 5 shelves and under the shelves are two side drawers for each component. The last side, she looks at is the side by the enormous window overlooking Lake Michigan, which brings in tons of natural light is a white window seat with a yellow and white cushion and a couple of throw pillows and a few throw blankets. (In her head)-This lake view looks awfully familiar. I just cannot pinpoint where exactly I have seen it before and it is hurting my sick head to think about it. Note to self-try to find out where exactly Alexander's mansion is and why this view seems so familiar.

After grasping her surroundings, she realizes that Dr. Boton and Alexander are standing over her.

(In her head)-Of course, I am at Alexander's house, where else would he have possibly taken me. No need to panic, but wait he did kidnapped me and brought me here against my will.

Mia angry, tries to yell at Alexander-Alexander Dimitri Wilson, cough cough, you seriously knock me unconscious and kidnapped me to your house and bring my doctor here!

Following her attempt at scolding, she is met with Alexander smirking at her when he replies-Technically not kidnapping, as you're over the age, thank god, but yes, I promised you I will always take care of you, this is me honoring that promise. As for bringing Dr. Boton over here I am paying him a large amount of money to do this house visit and be your personal doctor no matter where you are and what time it is.

(In her head)-While I am technically not a child, its still there in principle of taking someone against their will. Even people who are actually together in a relationship must consent before being taken somewhere by their partner. Yeah, you also promised to never leave my side, look at how far that promise has left you. Of course, richest man alive can do and get whatever he wants with that big money bag of his. I am just surprised that Dr. Boton was able to be moved by money.

Mia realizing that she is ignoring Dr. Boton's presence when talking to Alexander says confused-Dr. Boton why are you doing this? Why did you agree?