My Master, My Mate 13

"Do you have a mate? " I asked Shay. She stared at me.

"Well, i'll be heading home." She said changing the subject. I nodded. She went out of my door and I looked at the window.

She walked home and I sighed. Why did she avoid the question?

I went downstairs and saw Kaleb. "Kaleb." I said. "Shay already went home." He said and I nodded.

I sat on the couch with him and he transferred me to his lap. He nuzzled his face at the crook of my neck and he let out a deep sigh.

"What's wrong? " I asked. "Being an Alpha is hard." He said sighing. "Being a leader is always hard." I chuckled.

"Not always. Sometimes, it's feels 'good'." He said emphasising the word good. It took me moment to realize what he was talking about. I realized it and blushed. "You perverted boy." I said playfully slapping his chest. "But you love me!" He smirked. "Yes I do." I said giving him a peck on the lips.

I got off his lap and went to the kitchen to cook some dinner.

I made some lasagna and popped it in the oven. I hummed a tune to keep me from getting bored.

"Baby?" Kaleb called out for me. "Hmmm?" I hummed sitting with him on the couch.

"We're moving to the pack house."

-Shay's POV-

"Do you have a mate?" Sapphire suddenly asked.

Gabe.

"I'll be heading home." I said avoiding the question. I don't want to tell her about him yet.

I went downstairs. "Kaleb, tell Sapphire I went home." I said and he nodded. I went outside and headed home.

FLASHBACK

(A/N: part when Shay transformed Sapphire into a dog.)

"Sapph, don't be scared okay? This might hurt." I informed her with a smile and she nodded.

I started chanting ancient words from my research. Sapphire started getting dizzy and she almost fell on the floor. She floated and she had this pained expression on her face.

"Shay! You're hurting her! " Brooke yelled but I didn't stop. Sapphire slowly became a dog and she landed on the ground.

She was a snow white dog with beige ears. She looked so small and cute that I wanted to just hug her and bring her home with me.

Sapphire had a confused expression on her face and she started asking questions and tilted her head in the process. SHE WAS SO DAMN CUTE. Robert explained and I added some remarks just to lighten the mood.

"She's so cute, don't ya think?" Lorraine, my wolf said. "Ikr." I nodded

I was a wolf. Not a full one not a half one either. I just had a little wolf in me. My dad was half human half wolf and my mom was a pure witch. It was a miracle that I had Lorraine.

I heard footsteps outside and it came near. Robert and Brooke seemed to notice it because they looked at the door.

Brooke led Sapphire to a table and she hid under it.

Robert and Brooke shifted into their wolves and a little pang of jealousy hit me.

"Shay! C'mon just shift! " Lorraine begged. "No." I said. "Pweasee do it for your wittle wolf. " she begged. "No." I said and she huffed.

Robert told Brooke to get ready and I added a little remark that made Robert sigh.

The rogues came in and the rogue king looked as hot as hell. WHY DID HE HAVE TO BE A ROGUE?!