My Master, My Mate 9

"How bout' my books?" I asked him.

"It's all prepared." He answered.

"Bag?"

"Borrow Kara's"

"Clothes."

"Borrow Kara's"

"Oh, okay." I said and gave his nose a peck. I looked at him and saw his wolf taking control. His green orbs turned a shade darker.

He suddenly kissed me. I kissed him back. It was a long, hungry kiss.

After a few seconds, he pulled away from the kiss and started trailing kisses from my jaw line to my neck to my sweet spot. I moaned in pleasure and i felt his canines extract.

He's going to mark me. I bended my neck to give him better access.

I heard a whistle and our heads snapped to the sound.

"Continue, continue." Andre said doing a continue gesture. I blushed and looked at Kaleb. He was shooting daggers at Andre. Andre was simply holding his hands up in defeat.

Kaleb sighed and removed me from his lap. I didn't even notice that I was there.

"What?" Kaleb asked looking at Andre. "Pack business. " Andre said pointing at the door. "Wait outside." Kaleb said and Andre nooded heading out.

Kaleb wrapped his arms around me. He nuzzled his face on the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent.

"Bye, love." He said giving me a peck on the lips. I smiled and waved goodbye.

I went upstairs to Kara's room. I saw her smiling at her phone.

"Kara has a boyfriend!" I exclaimed jumping up and down like a 5 year old kid. She looked at me and blushed. "What's his name?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. "Uhh... Louis." She said blushing harder.

"What does he look like?" I asked. She looked at her phone and showed me a picture of a guy with brown hair and hazel eyes. "He's really handsome don't ya think? And and he's funny, kind and smart." She said enthusiastically. I laughed and nodded.

"When are you guys gonna meet?" I asked. "Tonight at six." She said. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was still 4:57 PM.

"Let's get you dressed then!" I exclaimed.

I decided to go for the innocent look. I rummaged in her closet and chose a blue dress that stopped just above the knees. I put her hair in a cute bun with small blue flowers circling the bun. I put light make up which gave her a natural look then I gave her some blue wedged heels.

I glanced at the clock. 5:49 PM.

"Done!" I exclaimed. She looked at the mirror and gasped. "Is this even me?" She asked herself. She faced me. "When did you learn make up? And my hair?" She asked gently squeezing both my hands.

"My hands just moved on itself." I chuckled. She got up from her chair and twirled around. We sat on her bed and she squeezed my hands. "Sapph, you're the best." She said doing a thumbs up.

The bell rang and I got up from the bed. Kara quickly stood up and motioned for me to sit down. She went downstairs and I followed her.

She opened a door and it revealed a guy with brown hair and hazel eyes.

Yup, definately the guy in the picture.

He's built but he's a human not a wolf.

"It's Louis." He said. "I'm here for Kara."he continued. "Kara here. " Kara said shyly. He nodded his head and dragged Kara to his car. I glanced at their direction and Louis glanced at my direction.

He winked at me.

He fudgin' winked at me! Darn human! You have Kara!

They left. So I'm all alone... I watched a movie.

An hour later, a very angry Kara came in.

Just to tell you... Kara and anger DOES NOT mix.

"Kara, what's wrong?" I asked. "I can't believe it! I even dressed up for him! He isn't the guy I texted with!" She yelled.

"Kara, what did he do?" I asked seriously. "We went to a local diner... he ordered tons of food and I only had 2 chicken nuggets... he asked if I was a virgin-" she explained. "What did you say?" I interrupted. "I said no since I still have my v card. He laughed so hard that the people stared at us. He told me he'd go to the bathroom. An hour later he still didn't come out! He ditched me!" She said.

"Guys like that aren't worth it." I said patting her back. "I'm so sorry, Sapph... for all the hard work you've done... " she paused. "I just... wasted it." She continued.

"It's okay." I said. She nodded and walked up to her room.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The door bell rang and I quickly opened the door expecting it would be Kaleb.

"Expecting someone else, hot stuff?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY 1.71K READS!!

IM SUPER HAPPY!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SUPPORTED THIS STORY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

LUV YA

- G