The Outbreak

Hello to all! Just wanted to say that I got rid of The Sun's Daughter, I didn't like how it was turning out. So sorry for those who liked it, but I wanted to try this one. Please enjoy!

White eyeslids slowly lifted to reveal bright blue orbs as a white wing shifted to show the face of a white dragon with glittery white scales. The dragon was a Light Fury and it's name was Opal, the dragon companion to Lara Croft, world famous Archeologist. Opal shifted her body, tail uncurling as her body awoke with the morning light that streamed through the curtains. Her human rider lay in bed, still fast asleep, but Opal wasn't going to annoy her at 9 in the morning.

The white dragon rose to her feet, stretching her body like a cat to wake up her muscles before she slowly walked out of the room as to not wake Lara up, the brunette had been up late last night with Jade, the pair designing a dragon suit from the two Furies shed scales. Lara's was white and Jade's black, though Opal thought it should be the other way around, but she didn't mind.

(This is what the suits look like, just more feminine and Lara's is white

(This is what the suits look like, just more feminine and Lara's is white. No one lost a leg so just ignore the prosthetic leg.)

Opening her jaws, she yawned wide enough to crack her jaw before smacking her lips, her stomach giving a loud grumble to say it was hungry.

Padding down the stairs to the first floor of the mansion, she headed into the kitchen, surprised to find Alisha making breakfast. Opal cooed a greeting to the teen, who turned and smiled softly. "Morning, Opal." reaching out, Alisha stroked the white scales in greeting, causing the Light Fury to purr and beg for more, which the teen was happy to give before she took her bowl of cereal and walked into the lounge, switching the tv on and heading back to the kitchen to grab a basket of fish for the dragon before sitting on the couch, making sure the volume was low enough as to not wake Lara and Jade.

Half an hour later, Lara and Jade trudged down the stairs, rubbing their tired eyes as they yawned, heading for the kitchen and Jade filled the kettle up and set it going as Lara pulled out two mugs from the cupboard and placed them on the bench, taking out two spoons from the utensils drawer and grabbing the sugar and coffee jars, spooning a teaspoon of sugar and coffee into both mugs. Jade grabbed the milk from the fridge and poured a little into the mugs, stirring the coffee and sugar together to form a light brown liquid. Grabbing out two bowls, Lara pulled a box of Nutri-Grain cereal from the pantry and poured a decent amount into both bowls, poring milk over the top. The kettle finished boiling and Jade poured the hot water into both mugs, stirring vigorously as the milk, sugar and coffee mixed with each other, forming a nice, warm morning drink. Pulling out two spoons, Lara grabbed the bowls and Jade the mugs, heading out to the lounge and sitting down with Alisha, who curled herself into Jade's side as the Snow Queen started to eat her breakfast while watching an episode of Scooby Doo on tv.

Shadow came down ten minutes later, greeting the three humans tiredly before heading to the kitchen, grabbing a basket of fish and dragging it over to where Opal sat, who was halfway done with her food.