Second confession

Start from the beginning

Sona looked at her friend with wide eyes.

Sona: "b-but he's yours!"

Rias smiled and held Sona close.

Rias: "he may be mine, but I'm willing to accept that he has others that feel the same as I do."

Sona: "you mean-?"

Rias: "yes, I'm willing to let others fall in love with him. I know that he loves me, but I also know that he has others that he cares about too."

Sona smiled as more tears formed in her eyes and she hugged Rias whilst her tears flowed.

Timeskip

Y/n POV

Issei, Asia and I were about to go hand out some flyers, we'd been helping her out with her flyer duties since she joined us, however Rias stopped us.

Rias: "not so fast, you three."

Y/n: "what's up? Did Issei do something? Can I kick his ass?"

Issei: "why you gotta be a dick, man?"

Y/n: "least I can say I have one."

Issei: "the hell are you talking about?"

He was about to go on, but a swift kick to the balls silenced him.

Y/n: "case and point."

Akeno just giggled.

Akeno: "there's no need to be mean to him, Y/n."

Y/n: "too fuckin' bad."

Rias: "alright you two, that's enough."

Akeno: "sorry, prez."

Y/n: "sorry, babe."

Rias' face went bright red whilst Kiba and I each stifled a laugh.

Rias: "a-anyway, you'll be happy to know that your flyer days are over."

Y/n: "so are we gonna get a familiar or some shit?"

Rias: "precisely. Every devil has to get a familiar so I think it's about time that we get you three some as well."

Issei: "cool."

Rias: "well, this is my familiar."

A small bat creature appeared on Rias' shoulder and it then transformed into a woman wearing a bat costume.

Issei: "that's so cool!"

Koneko was next up, she summoned a little white cat that just sat in her lap.

Koneko: "this is shiro."

"