I put my burrito down and wipe my hands with a napkin. This is the reason she got me my favourite food, she was bailing on our plans.

"let me guess they are only in London for tonight" I look at her,  I know where this is going.

She reaches over and grabs my hand and rubs my thumb "Baby, I'm sorry I know I haven't been myself lately and we haven't been us and that is entirely my fault, trust me I would rather be with you this evening but this isn't something I can turn down. I was hoping to go early and then come back and we can cuddle eat snacks and watch Netflix before tomorrow?" she shrugs her shoulders and takes on a cute face that I can't resist.

I have always supported her career, she knew I would not say no or make a big thing about it.

I just nod agreeing to her plans.

I remember last night she came back early because she wasn't well.

"How you feeling" I pick up my burrito again.

"Huh? what you mean?" she asks confused.

"Well are you feeling better? You said that you felt ill last night that's why you left early." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh yeah, I'm totally fine, I just had a migraine and I didn't want to drag you home if you were having fun" she rubbed my thigh. Again with the touching. I wasn't complaining but we had gone from nothing to touches and kisses in a the space of an hour.

"You sure? I don't want you over doing it." I look at her from the corner of my eye.

"I'm fine babe don't worry"

I just nod.

My phone goes off, I pull it out of my pocket and notice it's Nick ringing me.

I turn too Camila. "Do you mind it's Nick" she shakes her head and takes a bite of her burrito.

I press answer. "Hey Nick"

"Hey short stack! Where are you?"

"I am in the hotel with Mila, where are you?" I take a glance over to Camila, she has some guacamole on her chin. I lean over and clean it off with my thumb. She flinches slightly. I pull back and put my thumb in my mouth cleaning off the food. I look at her confused, why did she flinch.

"Well James, Clara and I are currently on our way to London town, we have booked a hotel and we were thinking some early food and drinks before returning to work tomorrow, would you and your lovely fiancé like to join us?" he asks hopeful.

"Uh wait a sec" I put my hand over the phone and turn to Mila.

"Uh Mila, as your going out do you mind if I join Nick and some friends for some food and drinks, I won't stay out late, I am kind of looking forward to our Netflix and Chill"

She smirks " Yes that's fine"

"What time are you going?" I ask try to sync our plans up.

"Um let me check" she gets up and walks to her bag and gets her phone out.

"Um 5pm meeting for dinner" she shouts back.

"Hey Nick, yeah I'm available for some food and drinks but Mila can't join us sadly she has a work thing. Can we go early so I can come back and spend some time with Mila after?" I am completely unashamed in telling him I want to spend time with my fiancé, and after how she has been affectionate today I have hope that we might get back on track.

"Yeah that's great, I will send you over the details via text when we get to London."

"Okay great, see you soon man" I smile and end the call.