Epilogue

Bethany's POV

I smile as Zoey gets inside Cameron's car for their date.

"Have fun!" I say with a wave.

"But not too much." Harry mumbles annoyed.

I nudge him with my elbow as the car leaves.

"I like the boy but not the fact that he's her boyfriend." He says as we enter our apartment.

"Harry she's not a baby anymore." I say as his eyes fill with hurt.

"I know."

I kiss his cheek as I sit on our bed. Harry sits beside me and we both look up at the ceiling.

*Flashback*

I wake up again in Harry's arms, his beautiful green eyes staring at me with a smile. I smile and he kisses my nose.

"Morning babe." He says, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Morning." I say cuddling into his chest.

His arms wrap around me, holding me secure. Minutes later I decide to wake up. I browse through the shopping bags and choose the jeans Harry likes and a space t-shirt. Harry let's me use his shower so I shower and put on my clothes. I get out and Harry's jaw drops, his eyes wide open.

"Beth you look.."

I twirl around and he stands up and grabs me by the waist as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Perfect." He says kissing my nose.

I smile and kiss his lips. I love the familiar lips, those loving eyes and amazing smile.

"I love you." I say hugging him tight.

"I love you too." He says hugging me.

***

We sit down at a fancy restaurant at the hotel. We eat our food and go to a nearby tattoo place.

"So what will you get?" I ask him.

"You'll see." He says.

I see the guy writing letters on Harry's bicep. Finally the tattoo becomes readable:

'My love for you couldn't grow more.'

Did he do that tattoo for me?

"Harry." I say as I look at the tattoo.

"It's for you." He says and kisses my cheek.

***

Harry finishes the song and I'm in tears. Harry gets on one knee and my heart starts to pound, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Bethany Rossetti." Harry begins.

"Oh my God." I say covering my mouth.

"I know we are young, we are still in school, I know we've only known each other for about six months, but those six months have been the best six months of my life." He says grabbing my hand.

"I love you so much, I can't bear life without you. I may sound dumb, crazy, whatever you want to call it." He says making me laugh a little.

"But you complete me Beth. You are my love, my life, my world."

"You make me the man I am and I have no excuse for not spending the rest of my life with you." He says.

"So, with all that being said, Bethany Rossetti would you please give me the honor to be your husband someday?" He asks.

"Yes." I say crying and I wrap my arms around him.

"I love you so much." I say crying on his shoulder.

"I love you too, with all my heart."

*End of Flashback*

"Harry?" I ask.

"Hm?" He responds, turning over to face me.

"Did you ever think I would be your wife the moment I entered that mathematics class?" I ask him making him chuckle.

"Well I wanted you to be mine." He says as he wraps his arms around me.

"And now you are." He finishes as he kisses my head.

***

Zoella's POV

The drive on the car is silent, a comfortable silence.

"So, what are you planning on doing when you grow up?" Cameron asks as he focuses on the road.

We are sixteen, finally.

"I'll follow my dreams no matter what others say." I say confidently.

"Man, that's deep." He responds making me laugh.

"I know I just don't know what I'll do. I have so many things in mind. I'll just follow my dreams." I say simply.

It's true actually. I'll follow my dreams, no matter what others say. I smile as Cameron parks his car at 'Bone's Restaurant'.

The End

(There will be a final author's note!!)