Chapter 9

B̺͆E̺͆T̺͆H̺͆A̺͆N̺͆Y̺͆

I wake up again in Harry's arms, his beautiful green eyes staring at me with a smile. I smile and he kisses my nose.

"Morning babe." He says, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Morning." I say cuddling into his chest.

His arms wrap around me, holding me secure. Minutes later I decide to wake up. I browse through the shopping bags and choose the jeans Harry likes and a space t-shirt. Harry let's me use his shower so I shower and put on my clothes. I get out and Harry's jaw drops, his eyes wide open.

"Beth you look.."

I twirl around and he stands up and grabs me by the waist as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Perfect." He says kissing my nose.

I smile and kiss his lips. I love the familiar lips, those loving eyes and amazing smile.

"I love you." I say hugging him tight.

"I love you too." He says hugging me.

"Now go shower Styles before you pass the smell on to me." I say making him chuckle.

He leaves to shower and I do my makeup, hair, and put on a sweet perfume Harry bought for me. I leave my hair normal and I apply a nice eyeshadow with some lip gloss - I apply some liner and smile at the result. Harry goes out of the shower only in boxers making me cover my eyes.

"Harry." I whine.

"You like it Beth don't act like you don't." He says laughing.

"Yea... But no. Get dressed!" I say.

"Fine Mrs. Styles." He says making me gasp, he laughs.

"Oh so I'm your wife now?" I say smirking.

"You'll be one day." He says making my heart flutter.

"Mhm." I say and he laughs.

Moments later he uncovers my eyes and kisses my nose. We head downstairs and Harry makes coffee. I use my now favorite coffee cup, the custom Starbucks cup he gave me with the words 'Bethany Styles'. It's funny how we talk about marriage and me being his wife at such a young age.

"I gotta see Avery today." I say and he nods.

"I'll go ahead and leave the stuff we bought yesterday at your place." He says and I nod.

"Hey Beth! Didn't know you were here!" Margaret says, entering the kitchen.

"Yes, I hope it's not a bother." I say.

"Not at all!" Margaret says making me smile.

"Call me Margaret by the way. Sometimes people call me Miss and it's too fancy." She says.

"Okay Margaret." I say and she smiles.

"So where did Avery want to see you?" Harry asks me as we eat breakfast.

"Starbucks, the one around the corner." I say.

"I'll take you there and pick you up. Is that okay?" He asks.

"Yea." I say smiling.

***

"Be careful, no guys, don't do anything dumb, call me if something happens." Harry says as we pull up to Starbucks.

"Yea mom." I say making him smile.

"Beth please be careful." He says as I get out.

"Don't worry Harry I'll be careful." I say as I give him a quick kiss and get out of the car.