Chapter 25

•Nine Months•

B̺͆E̺͆T̺͆H̺͆A̺͆N̺͆Y̺͆

"I'm craving chocolate be right back." I say as I try to stand up from the couch.

"No no no, you stay there I'll get it for you." Harry says as he sits me back down and jogs to the kitchen.

I roll my eyes and shrug. He's been very protective and won't let me lift a finger which is fine by me actually.

"I'm back." He says as he hands me a giant bar of Hershey's.

Being the sweet boyfriend he is, he bought five giant bars in case I craved chocolate.

"Gimme some?" He asks sticking his bottom lip out.

"Naaaaaah..." I say trailing off trying to hide my smile.

"Fiiiine." He says trying to act annoyed.

I smile and give him a piece of chocolate.

"Feeling generous." I say.

"Moody." He corrects me.

I roll my eyes as I turn the TV off.

"I'm sleepy I'm going to bed." I say as I try once again to stand up.

"Woaaah wait let me help." He says as he helps me up.

Suddenly pain jolts through me.

"Harry."

"What."

"We have to go to the hospital now."

"Damn." He says as he sits me back down on the couch and runs to our room.

He comes back with the emergency suitcase and we make our way to the hospital.

***

I open my eyes to see Harry looking at me.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"They are cleaning her off." He says as he kisses my forehead.

"Is she okay?"

"She's healthy and good. She's perfect." He says as he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

I could barely see her I was super tired. It's not easy bringing people to the world you know.

"I'll go get her." He says as he stands up.

***

H̺͆A̺͆R̺͆R̺͆Y̺͆

I'm super happy about her being here. She's perfect and Beth says she looks a lot like me. I go claim her and she's all clean in the outfits Beth bought for her. I hold her in my arms and smile down at her. She's so beautiful. She opens her beautiful green eyes and looks at me. She looks so innocent, so perfect. I can't believe we made this. I smile and caress her small cheek. She puts her whole hand on my index finger making me smile wider. I walk back to where Bethany is and set her on Beth's arms.

"She's so beautiful." Beth whispers.

A nurse enters with clipboard in hand.

"What will you two name her?" She asks.

"Zoella Marie Styles." We both say at the same time.

{Bet you all thought about the YouTuber! I just like that name idk why go with the flow.}

The nurse nods and writes it down. We fill the rest of the form and Bethany is free to go home. I wait for Beth outside with Zoey in my arms. Beth comes out in her normal clothing. She smiles and we leave the hospital.

***

B̺͆E̺͆T̺͆H̺͆A̺͆N̺͆Y̺͆

Loud cries emerge from the nursery. Harry jolts up and runs out the room. If only he knew this is the fifth time she's cried already. He sighs in relief as he picks up Zoey.

"She's okay Harry." I say calmly.

"No what if someone was about to kidnap her?" He says frantically.

"Harry this is the fifth time she's broken into cries. I've been coming here to calm her down." I say sleepily.

"You go sleep I'll take care of her." Harry says.

I nod and walk out the door. I wait a while to see what he'll do. He sits on the nursery sofa and starts singing softly to her.

Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she pretty

Truly the angel's best

Boy, I'm so happy

We have been heaven blessed

I can't believe what God has done

Through us he's given life to one

But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she lovely

Life and love are the same

Life is Aisha

The meaning of her name

Londie, it could have not been done

Without you who conceived the one

That's so very lovely made from love.

I smile and decide to go to sleep. The next morning I see Harry with Zoey. He's playing with her happily. This is all I've ever wished for. I remember what I said at the beginning:

I'll be the so-called 'new girl' naïve and dumb.

But that's not really me.

Bloom ➳ h.sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें