Chapter 8 Don't ever harm my MATE!!!

(Btw i've decided to make a change and make Vince the eldest Strauss Kid so he would be 23 years and 17 years old when Drake met him)
The Jupiter cannon blast finally made contact but instead of hitting Erza Drake leapt in front of her and the full force of the cannon instead. Smoke was covering the whole area after the explosion finally erupted blowing everyone back and off their feet. Everyone looked up in horror and sadness to knowing Drake was gone.
Erza: N No..
Mirajane: He can't be....
Cana: Please god no.
Lucy: (Start tearing up, starts bawling) DRAAAAAKKKKEEEEE!!!!!!
Macao: I can't believe....he sacrificed himself to save all of us.
Elfman: He was truly a real man.
Jose: Makarov has fallen and Drake Blaze is now dead, any chance of victory has slipped through your fingers surrender Lucy Heartfilia immediately! You have no choice!
Alzack: That's not going to happen!
Bisca: Like any guild would hand over their member to a monster like you!
Wakaba: Yeah especially after killing one of our own!
Macao: You hear that Lucy's staying put!
All the guild members started shouting in agreement while Lucy was feeling more and more guilt especially for what's happened to Drake.
Jose: I won't ask again!
All the members still denied Jose from getting Lucy.
Lucy: (crying, in her thoughts) Maybe i should just go with them. I lost Drake i can't let anyone else die because of me.
Erza: We would never betray her like that! You'll have to kill us first!
All: YEAH!!!
Natsu: So stop asking that's the only answer you're going to get! YOU KILLED ONE OF OUR OWN SO WE'RE TAKING EVERYONE OF YOU JERKS DOWN!!!!!
Jose began to charge up the Jupiter cannon again and Erza once again requip into the armor she was wearing before.
Jose: VERY WELL FAIRY TAIL YOU HAD YOU CHANCE NOW FIRE!!!!!
The Jupiter cannon began to fire the blast once again until.
DIVINE ROAR!!!!!
(Pretend the beam is pure white)

A pure white beam shot out the smoke and completely destroyed the Jupiter cannon blast shocking everyone

Jose: WHAT!?
Gray: How-?
???: Did you really think that weak ass blast was enough to kill!?
Everyone froze when they heard a familiar voice roar out.
(In Phantom's guild)
Jose: That's- That's impossible, it can't be!
(Back with Fairy Tail)
The smoke cleared and it revealed a still very much alive Drake with a few wounds but still standing strong as if nothing happened. But his outfit was destroyed in the process leaving him with only his shirt and tattered and torn pants.
Lucy: (still crying) D Drake?
Erza: (Starts tearing up) You're alive!
Drake didn't say anything to anyone he just stood there staring at Jose's guild. His eyes were filled with nothing but rage and hatred towards Jose, to the point they would even make a dragon shit his/her self.
Jose was a little scared of Drake's glare but nonetheless tried to his composure.
Jose: Damnit so you're still alive blaze fine! Since i'm a fair man and since the only one in your guild with common sense i'll make you a deal.
Drake: .......
Jose: Surrender Lucy Heartfilia and i promise to leave peacefully or you can be a fool and risk the lives of your guild mates your"family". So which will it be Drake.
Drake: ..........
Lisanna: You can't do that! You can't force him to-
Jose: Quiet little girl! This isn't your decision to make it's Drake. Well how about my boy sacrifice one life for others?
Drake:.........
Drake slowly turns his head back and looked back at Lucy as she looked back at him he stared for a few seconds and turned back to Phantom's guild. Jose was growing impatient from Drake's silence and decided to give a "push".
Jose: Just letting you know now that you only have 15 minutes before we fire Jupiter once more! Meaning if you don't a decision in that time your family, your guild, and all of Magnolia will be destroyed! Do hear me Blaze!? Everyone's blood will be on your hands you have 15 minutes!!
Drake: I already made my decision.
Jose: Smart boy.
Drake: The decision i'm going to make is to tear apart your godamn guild and rip you limb from limb.
Happy: Scary!
Jose: WHAT!?!?
Drake: Reedus! Get Lucy out of here now and take her to the Ferno Realm!
Reedus: Qui
Reedus uses his paint magic (or whatever it's called) escape with Lucy
Lucy: No Drake this my fault i can't abandon you guys!
Drake walks up to Lucy and hugs her which make a few a the girls jealous.
Drake: I know Luce but once again it's not your fault stop carrying that guilt with you. We're fighting for you so have faith in us.
Lucy: Drake.
Drake: (smiles) I love you.
Before Lucy could say it back to him Drake quickly but gently choped her on the back of her neck knocking her out. With that done Reedus takes Lucy and speeds off as Drake turns back continues his glaring but then spoke up. He then saw Jose release his shade warriors.
Drake: Erza! Cana! You two are in charge don't let those bastards destroy the guild!
Erza/Cana: Right!
Drake: As for the rest of you hold the line let's show Jose what happens when you fuck with our family!
Guild members: RIGHT!
Mira: But Drake what about Jose?
Drake: Jose huh? (Look back at Phantom's guild) As for his fifteen minutes bullshit, i only need one.
Before anyone can react Drake took of at insane speed off towards Phantom's guild. Once he was near the edge Drake leapt into the air towards the cannon and inhale.
Drake: CHAOS FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!!!
Drake fired a beam that looked like his Chaos Dragon blast only this time it was pure red flames. It flew into the Jupiter cannon and created a colossal explosion inside. Drake leapt down inside and looked around and saw the destruction he cause and smirked.
Drake: Did i say 1 minute my mistake i meant 30 seconds.
???: Alright Drake!
Drake turns back to see Natsu being held by Happy who was currently flying and he also saw Elfman and Gray.
(Don't ask me how they got there cause i don't know)
Drake: Yo Natsu! What are you doing here?
Happy lets Natsu go and he lands on his feet.
Happy: We thought you might need some help but i guess we didn't really need to worry.
Drake chuckles at this but then his face turned serious what about the others?
???: Jose used his shade magic to make soldiers to attack the guild but everyone else are doing their best to hold them back.
They saw Noy in his transformed state land by them and when he did he looked to his left and saw an body.
Noy: Who the hell us that?
The group turned and saw a guy under the rubble unconscious and his clothes were burnt and tattered.