Chapter 16-When the Clock Strikes

Author's Note (And Admiration for YOU!)

This chapter is from Zoey's POV. 

I hope you guys are enjoying the read and the alternating perspectives. 

I'm trying to challenge myself creatively. 

 I'm not a gifted writer like some of you, but I'm a determined one.  

This book is my dream and I don't care how stupid that sounds. 

It has saved my life, so your reads/votes/comments truly mean the whole world to me. 

I'm not just saying that. 

I didn't believe in this.

I thought it was just a hobby I could do to keep myself busy. 

"A work side project to keep my mind from going idle" 

(Trust me working in office all day will do that to you)

I want to finish this book and get it published by 2020. 

If you don't think it's worth being published, I understand, but that doesn't matter because I believe in me. 

If YOU are questioning your work right now and saying it's not good enough for publishing or motivating others,

Look at what you've done so far! 

You know exactly who you are going to become.

I've been able to read many great works  on Wattpad. 

Thank you for allowing me to read your work.

If you don't have anyone to believe in your writing, don't worry I believe in YOU. 

Step into your greatness friends, press that "Publish" Button, if you need to make edits that's fine, but don't let it stop you from publishing that next great novel. 

Your work needs to seen. It's important. 

It's your contribution to this world, don't let anyone take that away from you. 

Not. even. you. 

Get out of your own way. 

Follow your dreams XOXOXOXOXO

Zoey's POV

I sat allowing my body to bask in the direct light of  Stephen's computer.

 I yawned to break the monotony of my scrolling finger  on the pulse of the mouse.