CH 28: ATTACK ON BANGTAN

——◂〚 Author's POV 〛▸——

The unknown person entered the elevator going to the top floor, the night was calm and only a few people stayed out tonight, the suite only contained half of its capacity. Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung were out on the streets being not able to sleep, so they decided to walk the around and delve themselves in a late night snack. They left their friends defenceless.

The elevator bell rings as the obsessive fan scratches the wall with the knife she was holding, a white line was left behind her as she came closer to the suite. Y/N was always scared of this, she was always paranoid about saesangs. A card swipes pass the scanner as the door pops open, light footsteps travel the tiled floor and as quiet as possible she entered the first room she saw. She came closer to the unconscious lump under the bed and once she saw who it was, she internally squealed.

"Jungkook oppa, you have no idea how long I've waited for this moment", she crazily whispers.
The female glides her hand across the sleeping man's body, starting from the feet then up his thighs, she became excited as she lightly touched his area that she dreamt fucking her, she trailed her hand up his stomach touching his abs and circled a nipple with her finger, she caresses the innocent man's face and brushes his bottom lip by the nail. Jungkook was was too into his sleep to notice anything.
"I'll save you for later", she creepily grins as she exits the room.
The saesang locked Jungkook's door and made sure to jam it so he couldn't escape, she silently glided to another room and peaked her head inside seeing Hoseok and Jimin.
"Uh no one likes you guys", she rolls her eyes and quietly locks the door from the outside.
She cleverly puts pieces of cloth she got from the kitchen, slipping it under the legs of the decorative bookshelf nearby, she slowly slides the heavy piece of furniture in front of the room she just entered and removes the pieces of cloth, she checked if it moved and was happy to see it didn't budge.

The anonymous checks the next closest room seeing it was empty, she looks around and finds Namjoon's notebook on the desk, she grins even more when she found [something iconic to Taehyung] on in a bag. She rolled around in their bed and smelled their natural pheromones, she sniffed the discarded clothes on the floor and moaned at the scent. She exited the room and went to the last door at the end of the hallway, she opened the door carefully and when a creak could be heard she stops breathing, after a minute or two she slides herself through the door where she finds you, she locks the door behind herself and comes closer to you.

"Found you, you little bitch", she snarls.
"Your greedy ass had to take all of them. They belong to me", the shadow growled.
"I can't wait to see your blood on my fingers", she evilly conspires.
You're already awake and you stay still, you heard her coming through the front door already and your gut didn't let you sleep tonight, you panic and try not to sweat so much. You don't know where she is and you can't make any movement, she can stab you at any moment but your gut tells you to stay still. You try to not hyperventilate as you feel someone climb on the bed, you could hear someone shuffle on their knees as they stand right above of you, someone with a knife who is about to stab you is just a few centimetres above of you.

"I can't wait to get rid of you", the murderer whispers.
You snap your eyes open as she's about to stab you, you grab her forearms and drive your knee to her stomach as hard as you can.
"The secretary", you're face unveils shock at your murderer.
You shove her off the bed and make your way to the door, you grab the handle but a hand grabs your foot and pulls you down face first. Your forehead is bleeding a bit but surviving right now is all that's on your mind, you lift your foot up and slam it back down hitting the secretary's face.

You try to stand up but she pounces onto you and puts your hands above your head, one hand hurtfully grips both of your hands as the other holds a sharp and pointy knife.
"You're not going out of here alive bitch", a bit of her blood drips onto your face.
You think fast and fucking headbutt the shit out of her and punch her face so hard it makes your knuckles bleed, you successfully go to the door but you realise it's locked.
"HELP!!!", you scream until your throat hurts.
"SOMEONE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!!!".
"AAAAHHHHH!!!", you scream reaching a higher octave than anyone on this planet.
You hear the secretary behind you move and turn around but a knife at your neck stops you.
"You're really a pain", the secretary spits.
You're so scared that the only thing you can channel that into is the will to survive, if this bitch fucking wants you, you're gonna give her hell. You slam your elbow into her stomach as she coughs, she drops the knife and you flick it somewhere with your feet, you grab her arms and switch places so that she's against the wall, you pull her a bit but straight away drive her back into the wall, you were glad to see blood dripping down the back of her head.
"HOBI!!!", you scream while you punch her face.
"JIMIN!!!", you knee her stomach.
"JUNGKOOK!!!", you scratch her skin.
"SOMEONE FUCKING SAVE ME!!!", you scream at the top of your lungs. (A/N: you ass kicking multitasking women)
The secretary slides down the wall as you take this chance to try knock down the door, you run at it with all your might and give your all to no avail, the door didn't even budge. You try and try again and soon your falling to pieces, your eyes stream with tears as your stuck in a room with a murderer, this might be your last chance to live.

"Trying to get away", a knife slices your neck.
The secretary drags you until you fall backwards as the knife digs deeper on top of your skin. You've been through the beep test, periods, friends backstabbing you, sleep deprivation, trips to gym and you're gonna let this crazy, obsessed fan kill you. Hell no!
You bite her hand making sure to draw blood, you slam your head back as the sound of her groans empower you even more. You get on top of her and fucking punch her like punching bag, every punch stronger, every back handed slap faster, every scratch sharper. You were not going to die.

Your sudden gust of wind ends as the secretary topples over you and holds the knife in front of your face, the only thing stopping her from stabbing you was your hands, you use all of your muscle strength to stop this crazy bitch from impaling your face.
"HELP!!!", you scream it louder than before.
When you hear the door slam open, you see a glimmer of hope as you see-

——◂〚 ° 〛▸——

A/N: plot twist?! a epic fighting scene?!