CH 6: SINGULARITY

——◂〚 Y/N's POV 〛▸——

I am getting ready for the outing with Taehyung, he said we were going somewhere to eat after so this was totally casual, I was wearing black ripped jeans and a large yellow hoodie with black vans, I felt very comfortable. I just applied some bb cream not caring about anything else then headed to the living room. Taehyung was sat on the couch with black jeans and a Gucci jumper, from the very first day I knew he had expensive taste which is fine but I don't see the point in buying expensive clothes when you could go to less cheaper stores like H&M. I mean who buys socks for one thousand dollars, not me.
"Well you look cute", Taehyung looks me up and down.
"You look posh", I answer back.
"Well I am royalty-like", Taehyung smiles.
"I'm ready to go if you are", I straighten my hair in front of the mirror.
"Let's go then", Taehyung jumps off the couch.
He casually slips his hand in mine and walked me to the door, we quickly shouted that we were going out before we headed to the elevator, going down to the lobby. We agreed to drive there even though it was close but we were just lazy plus it was a Friday evening and nobody wanted to exercise.

"So I was wondering why never became an idol, you can produce music and all", Taehyung asks as he starts the car.
"I can dance and produce music but the most important is singing, which I can't do. I'm tone deaf and my singing voice sounds like all the openings to AHS combined into one", I answer.
"I'm sure you're singing is fine", Taehyung assures.
"If you asks Bang PD-I'm about it he shivers from the PTSD", I exaggerate... kind of.
"Don't put yourself down Y/N", Taehyung places his hand on mine.
"I'm not, I'm just stating facts. I don't really care if I can't sing", I interlock our fingers.
"You're a one of a kind type of person Y/N", Taehyung smiles.
"Thanks?", I shrug.
"Well it looks like we're here", Taehyung pulls up into an empty parking space.
"Damn you're lucky, how did you get a spot so close to the entrance", I say.
"Must be because you're here", Taehyung reattaches our hands.
"C'mon the movie's starting 15 minutes and we don't even have popcorn", Taehyung exclaims as we head to the cinema.

We walk into the plaza catching a few glances, Taehyung was wearing a bucket hat and a large face mask that took up most of his face, I was kinda scared that we'd get caught or something, I didn't want Taehyung to get in trouble with his manager and I didn't want to be the spark of a dating controversy. People would go crazy if they found out that the most handsome man was on a date, imagine how many saesangs would scream.
"Aren't you scared", I ask.
"About what", Taehyung tilts his head.
"You are in a well renown boy group and your the face of Korea, people are looking at us and what happens if they find out that you're the Kim Taehyung", I panic.
"It's fine Y/N, if they say anything we'll figure something out", Taehyung holds my hand a bit tighter.
"I hope you're right", I see people looking at us.
"Maybe we just seem like a great power couple", I reassure in my mind.

We arrive at the cinema as Taehyung told me to wait somewhere while he gets us popcorn and stuff, it's been a few days since Aladdin came out so there weren't a lot of people but that didn't mean people would stop talking.
"That guy in line looks hot", a girl giggles
"Which one", her friend asks.
"The one with the Gucci jumper", the girl points.
"Hot and he seems rich", her friend responds.
"Actually he looks really familiar", the girl sighs
Please don't find out, please don't find out.
"Hey! Doesn't he look like Kim Taehyung from BTS", the girl exclaims jumping out of her seat.
"Kinda But doesn't he have blue hair at the moment, that guy looks like he hasn't dyed his hair ever, looks natural" her friend responds
"That's right", the girl deflates.
"I wonder if I can get his number", the friend says.
"Look he's coming back", the girl points.
I see Taehyung coming towards me with two buckets of extra buttery popcorn and a large drink.
"Let's go Y/N", Taehyung says.
"Sure babe", I purposely say loudly.
I look beside seeing the girls groan saying something about how the hot boys always get stolen.
"Why did you call me babe". Taehyung asks with slightly blushed cheeks.
"Some girls nearly found out that you were the Taehyung, if you didn't dye your hair we'd be screwed. Let's go now before more people speculate things", I grab Taehyung's arm towards the ticket dude.
"Hey can you grab my phone from my back pocket, the tickets are in there", Taehyung says.
"What's the password", I ask grabbing his phone.
"It has Face ID", Taehyung answers as I flash the phone towards his face.
"Can I get your tickets", the ticket guy asks
I give him Tae's phone as he scans them.
"You're in room 5 just down this hallway on the left", he directs us with his hands.

We find the room and enter seeing a few people spread around, we take a seat somewhere near the back middle just in time for the ads to end and the movie to start. Tae and I start munching on the popcorn and we take turns drinking the coke while watching the movie, the visuals were great but I kept finding mini mistakes which low key kinda disappointed me.
"It's kinda cold", I nonchalantly say feeling my skin being covered with goosebumps.
"Here I brought a blanket", Taehyung says grabbing the backpack he brought and pulling out a small blanket.
He pulls the arm rest between us away and wraps the blanket around us, he slithers his hands around my waist as he shuffles closer to me. I felt the body heat radiating from him. I cuddle closer to him and wrap my arms around him. We finished the movie with my head in his shoulders and his head on mine, the credits plays as people exit the room but we just stayed connected with each other for a bit longer.
"Thanks for taking me out Tae", I smile.
"Anytime", he brushes my hair.